Are you excited for ski season?

BECAUSE I COULDNT BE MORE READY!!!

This is a link to some footy that my buddies and I got from last season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thAWgpUdUzc

Smoke spliffs, drop cliffs.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I like the music.

Also, I live in CO. I hate snow. If someone from Florida or Socal wants to trade lives, it would be most appreciated.
Reply Quote
Yeah I didn't pick the music but I really like it.

Why would you even want to move from CO? We got mountains and snow!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Awww man, Totally excited. It strikes the end of Mountain Biking, but I live just outside an hour of Mt. Baker so it's a nice change..

I bought a horrid helmet cam last summer when mountain biking picked up, it was the worst purchase of my life. The one you guys are using looks immaculate compared to the video I sc%%*#d off mine. Where would I purchase such a delicious electronic?
Reply Quote
Your from around Mt. Baker? Like the one in Washington? My buddy lives up there as a kayak guide off around Friday Harbor.

We used a Go Pro. I'm not sure which model tho. I just remember being constantly reminded if we broke it that the camera wouldn't be the only thing to get broken. =P
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Yeah. The one and only. Ski baker and you don't have much of a reason to ski much else.

Hmm. I'll have to go look into that, got a few hundred i'd be willing to dump into one as the last one recorded like a cell and cost about 200, figure I might as well buy a good one and not risk wasted cash again.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER HURRY UP AND SNOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Yeah you'll get a lot more footage out of a Go Pro.

We would leave a laptop with one of our friends that worked the mountain, then come back for lunch and dump the memory card onto the laptop then go out for the rest of the day. Made for some good edits i must say.

I'll try to find the video of my friends who have lived in steamboat their whole lives. These kids put us to SHAME. They've got some great hardware.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Kodi, meet me in Winterspring. Let's see you tumble down that fresh mountain powder after Ophie pushes you ^.^.
Reply Quote
95 Troll Mage
/hug to Kodi, the sexiest druid on Nathrezim.
Reply Quote
17 Worgen Mage
Moor, I will never get tired of hearing this.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I've got my Lib-Tech Banana and Arbor Element all ready to go for this season. Probably planning a trip up to Whis/Blackcomb around the holidays. Might check out Park City on the way back.

Either way, I'm sooooooo ready!
Reply Quote
I've got my Lib-Tech Banana and Arbor Element all ready to go for this season. Probably planning a trip up to Whis/Blackcomb around the holidays. Might check out Park City on the way back.

Either way, I'm sooooooo ready!

Dude, Bananas are so much fun! I rode my buddies last year for the first time and could tail press for MILES.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]