Dath Remar Raid Progression 4.3

(Sticky)

2 Blood Elf Paladin

Im sure if any guild was in the same circumstance they wouldnt of called the raid, Sud was there for the whole raid and he didnt change specs for Hagaraa he was always ret.
The proof is in our logs. I dont get why people keep trying to say otherwise, the proof is there not hidden from anyone, our logs are always live. (Also a video of the kill)
I dont get why so many people are having a sook and making things up about this, it doesnt change anything progression wise. If you dont count our first kill thats ok, we still have downed it again (8/2/12 for 2nd kill) and are still 5/8.

No guild would have called their raid and im sure you deserve credit when you killed the boss without the ret bug but also dont forget that even though you knew about the bug you immediately rushed on the forums here to post your kill =D
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Heroic Warmaster Blackhorn to WipE 10man, excellent work guys.
Edited by Darthzannah on 2/13/2012 2:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest

Im sure if any guild was in the same circumstance they wouldnt of called the raid, Sud was there for the whole raid and he didnt change specs for Hagaraa he was always ret.
The proof is in our logs. I dont get why people keep trying to say otherwise, the proof is there not hidden from anyone, our logs are always live. (Also a video of the kill)
I dont get why so many people are having a sook and making things up about this, it doesnt change anything progression wise. If you dont count our first kill thats ok, we still have downed it again (8/2/12 for 2nd kill) and are still 5/8.

No guild would have called their raid and im sure you deserve credit when you killed the boss without the ret bug but also dont forget that even though you knew about the bug you immediately rushed on the forums here to post your kill =D

Probably save this forum for progression kills and post another topic on conclaves general forums so we can flame you again.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Sacrilege is 1/8 HM - 10M

Cheers :-)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Stormwind Fire Brigade is now 1/8H 10M ^_^

Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
The Fallen 1/8 HM DS =) TY 10 man
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
25Hmorchock down for Decimate
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Heroic Ultraxion down for One Percent Wipe
Reply Quote
Heroic Morchok (10) down for Blacklotus Brotherhood!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
heroic Yorsaj 25 down for Conclave
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

That's fine.

Just update our progression with the following please:

10 man H Hagara - killed after ret bug resolved by Blizzard
25 man H Yor'sahj.

Where that puts us on the ladder I don't care - but the kills are legit and should at least be registered.

Cheers :)
Edited by Morruin on 2/23/2012 3:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Heroic Blackhorn (10) to BNW.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
we raid backwards got Heroic Zon'ozz last night. Thanks. :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
shift got warmaster heroic too. Some reason wouldnt let me post yesterday
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Heroic Ultraxion for <Fidelity>
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
H Zon'ozz fell over for Novus
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Heroic 10-man Blackhorn down for Conclave.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Wrath of Kaos are 7/8 in DS Normal 10 Person. :)

Just putting it in here.. may as well. :)

THANKS!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
HM Yor'sahj down for Rojak 10m
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

H DW down, thank God.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]