Hey Skamm

85 Troll Druid
Do you still make music?
Reply Quote
80 Orc Death Knight
When he's in the bathroom, all the time!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
10/13/2011 09:52 AMPosted by Beranabus
Do you still make music?

Yes.

Just had an album released on the 4th. King Syze "Collective Bargaining". I produced the whole album. Most of it is up on Youtube minus a few songs. It's actually up on iTunes/amazon/etc. and we have physical copies too.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
10/15/2011 01:00 PMPosted by Sudowoodo

Yes.

Just had an album released on the 4th. King Syze "Collective Bargaining". I produced the whole album. Most of it is up on Youtube minus a few songs. It's actually up on iTunes/amazon/etc. and we have physical copies too.

I'm not sure if I just got trolled badly or not.. if so I guess good job. If not and that is you I listened to KING SYZE- "ring of fire" and I thought it was actually good. :o

No troll. I did all of the beats for that record.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Skamm, what the !@#$, this %^-* is actually good
But you're a furry still.

P.S. do u even lift?
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
so you're sayin you got Celph Titled, Esoteric, and Apathy rappin featurin your !@#$?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
TG
nothing can compare to the zix autotune!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
11/04/2011 03:11 AMPosted by Scorpianlady
so you're sayin you got Celph Titled, Esoteric, and Apathy rappin featurin your !@#$?

Yes. I've been making music for years. Add Ill Bill, Vinnie Paz, Chris Webby, Outerspace, Blacastan, Diabolic, Reef the Lost Cauze, Jus Allah, King Magnetic, M-Dot and others to that list.

I've also worked with MF Grimm, Tygastyle of A Masstapeace, Sabac Red (of Non Phixion), The Day Laborers, Freestyle of The Arsonists, Mac Lethal, Homeboy Sandman. I did a track on the AOTP record Ritual of Battle "Through Blood by Thunder", 2 tracks on King Syze's previous album The Labor Union "The Best" and "Creepshow", Outerspace's last 2 records "Our Father" from God's Fury, and the title track from their current record "My Brother's Keeper".

I currently have tracks in the works with Meyhem Lauren, Q-Unique, Sabac Red, Da Circle, and a bunch of others.

@Pewps.. Correct! lol.
Edited by Bestinshow on 11/4/2011 9:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I was always jealous at how Skamm was not only better at the game than me, but at life as well.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
11/07/2011 09:08 PMPosted by Beranabus
I was always jealous at how Skamm was not only better at the game than me, but at life as well.

Nowai!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]