Hey Scilla

10/20/2011 09:24 AMPosted by Aani
DoR did the only decent alt run weekly besides ours

And we miss having you in our raids, not just for heals either. Miss you being about in general <3

<33333333333333333333333qtpie

NOU <33333333333333333333333333333333
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
:)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
Suf
10/24/2011 10:42 PMPosted by Deagoth
Scilla

Bart

bear muffin

free ejector seats

!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
^
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
10/27/2011 02:23 PMPosted by Deagoth
If only people outside Scilla knew of the sex phenomena that is Bart. We would have a huge population with Shrines built in his glory and lots of soft beds for pillow fights in our pajamas.

You are such a tender lover. And a lot "bigger" then I thought. I was pleasantly surprised.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
If only people outside Scilla knew of the sex phenomena that is Bart. We would have a huge population with Shrines built in his glory and lots of soft beds for pillow fights in our pajamas.

You are such a tender lover. And a lot "bigger" then I thought. I was pleasantly surprised.

How does every thread in this sub-forum turn into this disgusting cesspool of hom0-eroticism?
Edited by Goochimane on 10/29/2011 4:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
pink is qt, pink hair is even more qt
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Super kawaii
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Something needs to happen. When I transferred my main to this server, it was ranked 27th, that was about 6 months ago and now it's dropped to 86th last time I checked ranking wise. I left a dead realm to come to this one, and within 6 months, it's turned into the same type of realm that I left. It's still not as horrid (ranked 200+) as the one I left due to lack of progression, but if it continues to decline, I will end up having to pay another $50 to transfer away from it as well. I think the powers that be are doing more damage than they can imagine by not taking action on behalf of these realms that are dead. Possibly one of the reason the sub base has fallen so far, notice I did say possibly ONE of the reasons.
Reply Quote
Because they are doing so much damage to their product that people are willing to pay them extra to continue enojying it? The problem will only cease when they lose more money from subscriptions than what they rake in from paid services.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Honestly, I am just amazed at how this continues on and on and on without so much as even a post concerning this problem. Apparently blizz doesn't see any problem since they're still raking in the almighty dollar hand and fist. Sooner or later another MMO is going to come along that will rival WoW and hopefully that day is sooner rather than later.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
I actually think the lack of realm mergers is a huge misstep for the game and the communities. I don't really care about tech issues on this point - they need to make it happen.

Hi Scilla friends! Our realm sucks :)

Made another post in general on this subject under the title "Merge Dem"
Edited by Ides on 11/28/2011 10:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
I will honestly just be curious as to how far the server falls in raid progression in the coming patch. Server was ranked 33rd for tier 11 and has since dropped to 81 for US servers for tier 12. I would fully expect this to drop even lower into the 100's with the loss of Ohnoes and TPA horde side and any others from the alliance. Hell if Casual wasn't carrying the rankings already the server would be there already.
Reply Quote
35 Gnome Warlock
I actually think the lack of realm mergers is a huge misstep for the game and the communities. I don't really care about tech issues on this point - they need to make it happen.

Hi Scilla friends! Our realm sucks :)

Made another post in general on this subject under the title "Merge Dem"

Hardly check threads here in Scilla but yeah commented on your thread and such. I've been seeing "____ realm is dying threads" over in the general forums since the early spring. It's near Christmas and nothing has been done about these low pop realms.

I'll continue to add any thoughts but, after commenting on many other "realm is dying" threads, I sound like a broken record lol.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Well yes i want to join the realm i just want to know Witch side has the most power so i would join that side for the power
Reply Quote
Think you need to calm down Ides. Also, hello from Sargeras.

Regolith
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]