An old Kael'thas player saying "Hi"

85 Gnome Mage
Hello Friends,

I doubt anyone here knows or remembers me, and I'm sure this will be yummy food for all the forum trolls out there, you're welcome in advance.

My name was Jeda, and I was a mage that raided here in Vanilla (horde side). I leveled up in a guild called "Eternal", and then joined Remnants of Chaos and later Invective. It was my first experience getting a full Tier set (T1 arcanist...lol) anyways... good memories.

Today I ran across a player named Tezcatlipoca on a new server and it started my mind racing. I recognized this name and I couldn't place it. After a bit of searching on warcraftrealms I came across that name on this server and it hit me... Tezcatlipoca was a really cool person that I had met here and later guilded with (I think she was an officer) in Invective.

Anyways, 6 years later I'm still here playing, just no longer on Kael'thas. But every now and then my mind wanders and I think back to my roots and wonder how people are doing here.

So from an old Kael'thas player to you current ones,

"Hi."

Jeda
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Tez was always a !@#$ to me.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
OOB
Everyone was a !@#$% to you Fred. It's the cycle of life.

Wasn't Tez a druid? I vaguely remember.

In any case, KT, the place that brings you back.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Everyone was a !@#$% to you Fred. It's the cycle of life.

Wasn't Tez a druid? I vaguely remember.

In any case, KT, the place that brings you back.

She was a shaman. A female troll shaman. I've never met a nice one of those, except for Sierra.

Also, I was a royal @@@# back then anyways. I'm a lot nicer now, but still pretty egotistical. It comes with being the best at everything.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
OOB
She was a shaman. A female troll shaman. I've never met a nice one of those, except for Sierra.

Also, I was a royal @@@# back then anyways. I'm a lot nicer now, but still pretty egotistical. It comes with being the best at everything.

Most people are actually nice. They just have this !@#$ idea that in order to be seen as 'cool' they have to be as much of a %*## to others as possible. AKA 'the high school effect.'

And I vaguely remember a video of you getting rocked by a certain rogue ... in a duel outside Orgrimmar.

God I wish I could have just found the video and posted it but oh well :/
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I'm better than you fred. /ego
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
10/07/2011 01:18 PMPosted by Altronix
Most people are actually nice. They just have this !@#$ idea that in order to be seen as 'cool' they have to be as much of a %*## to others as possible. AKA 'the high school effect.'

It's called the John Gabriel Greater Internet Theory.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/3/19/

And I vaguely remember a video of you getting rocked by a certain rogue ... in a duel outside Orgrimmar.

God I wish I could have just found the video and posted it but oh well :/

http://www.gamefront.com/files/17327314/Terri.wmv/

That one? I have it bookmarked, because even I thought it was absolutely hilarious. Rogues were not my forte.

Or do you mean in Vanilla/TBC? Only one rogue ever beat me in a duel on my shaman/paladin, and that was Khay.

10/07/2011 01:38 PMPosted by Nopenotpanda
I'm better than you fred. /ego

Sorry, even in wrath I was the best shaman on KT. <3
Edited by Hanners on 10/7/2011 2:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Doing a MAD necropost up on this to say HI, HATERS!

It's me, Tezcatlipoca! I have characters scattered all hell-to-breakfast on a variety of servers. I remember you, Jeda! You were a pleasure to group with. :) Actually, I remember a lot of you by your former names. If I was inadvertently unpleasant or unfair to any of you, I apologise unreservedly. It was a tough time for me, and I didn't make it any easier by spreading it around.

For anyone I sincerely pissed off: you probably deserved it and I'd do it all over again but much, much harder.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
OOB
http://www.gamefront.com/files/17327314/Terri.wmv/

That one? I have it bookmarked, because even I thought it was absolutely hilarious. Rogues were not my forte.

Or do you mean in Vanilla/TBC? Only one rogue ever beat me in a duel on my shaman/paladin, and that was Khay.

It's from vanilla. Been a long time ago.

04/20/2012 12:57 PMPosted by Metcarrefour
For anyone I sincerely pissed off: you probably deserved it and I'd do it all over again but much, much harder.

That's fine with me, cause I like it harder. Now I'm sad you never pissed me off.
Edited by Altronix on 4/20/2012 6:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman

Invective

I raided in that guild and transferred off when we disbanded.

I dont rmemeber you, but I was fairly new.

My hunter was savageblades.

I was just browsing these forums to see if I recognized anyone but sadly nope :(

Only people I can recall were Brut, Lilith, Cannibull, Soverign.
Edited by Skorma on 6/3/2012 3:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Savageblades sounds familiar as does Jeda.. I myself played here from vanilla up until about a few weeks into wrath on my warlock named Delus.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I really miss Invective lol. I actually remember Chanla the shaman. Always taking !@#$ breaks before boss pulls.

Still remember the day we disbanded. We wiped on Vael several times and ppl got pissed. After the raid I just say the gquits fly then we remade as a pvP guild named "Better off with a Pug" which did not last long lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I remember you tez! /necro
Reply Quote
Gleeeeennnnn
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
07/07/2012 05:51 PMPosted by Adva
Gleeeeennnnn

Man, I haven't heard this since Reason / Dominus days... who be you??!!? :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]