Best Looking Shield For Transmog

92 Tauren Warrior
I just wish I could collect enough mechanical engineering gear to make a set; the helm, shield, gun etc are easy, but there's a dearth of mech-plate :/
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Don Gonzales' Shiny Shield is my favorite shield I've come across.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Death Knight
http://www.wowhead.com/item=34676

Is pretty nice looking IMO.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Any one miss Worn Turtle Shell Shield ?
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Death Knight
Really? Nobody said Royal Crest of Lordaeron? Such a beautiful shield.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Bulwark of Azzinoth

^ already have mine ready to go
Reply Quote
86 Human Warrior
Bulwark of Azzinoth

As do I! :D
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Granted, still levelling and what-not but I love Shield of Maraudon. Gotta say it is my favorite.
I think Crest of Retribution, which is same as Shield of the Four Grey Towers, runs a nice, close 2nd.
Well, for me at least.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

As do I! :D

Seems like thats what everyone is going to be using. Im going will Wall of Terror
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Bulwark of Azzinoth is definitely the best choice for warriors but doesn't fit to well with most paladin gear.

For t2 I'm going to be using a Sword Breakers Bulwark with either my Muramasa or Quel
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
See my current outfit. Haven't seen the the red dragonscale defender from BWL yet so I will have to keep looking for that one, but til then bam purple judgement,
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
I love the T10 look (runes and fire - feels very dwarven to me) and will be rocking Crygil's Discarded Plate Panel... though I wish I could make it more green :(

Edit: Will eventually log in my gear, but here's what I'm doing (like anyones cares, haha); view in 3D on Dwarf Male.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=50324:50325:50326:50327:50328:44187:37618:40701:71270
Edited by Dudok on 10/10/2011 8:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
10/10/2011 06:47 AMPosted by Feanorion
This thread is for style-challenged philistines and colorblind heathens. Your shield MUST color-coordinate, match, and accentuate the theme of the rest of your transmog-gear. There is no best single catch-all shield if you truly want to make the most of transmogging. Same with weapons. That is why I have 80 weapons and 19 shields in my bank and/or bags.

What do you think of this combo Fean =P
Edited by Celyndrashad on 10/10/2011 10:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I have been gone awhile what is transmog?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
10/10/2011 10:04 AMPosted by Celyndrashad
This thread is for style-challenged philistines and colorblind heathens. Your shield MUST color-coordinate, match, and accentuate the theme of the rest of your transmog-gear. There is no best single catch-all shield if you truly want to make the most of transmogging. Same with weapons. That is why I have 80 weapons and 19 shields in my bank and/or bags.

What do you think of this combo Fean =P

Proof that Paladins spend too much time looking "fabulous" to tank :O
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Sunward Crest Will look great with t13

Nevermind, the colors for the gold are off.
Edited by Dynati on 10/10/2011 1:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I was thinking Skullflame Shield with Lucky Old Sun
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]