LF PvP Rogue

85 Human Paladin
Looking for rogue that has good pvp skills to join easy 2200 comp for 3s. You don't need great gear, we can get you gear fast, but you have to be good at pvp (timing CDs effectively, cc chaining, interrupting, etc)

PST or send mail in game if you're interested.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Not sure there's any easy 2200 comp at this point in the season, 2100-2200 is a very rough grind from what I hear lately since DM transferred to Nightfall and since everyone stopped queuing. Best of luck to you, though! Don't expect it to be faceroll :D

Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
1750 player thinks 2200 is easy. LOLOLOL. Slapdance is right have fun facing 3 glads at a 2k MMR. If you can get that high or a rating that is.............
Reply Quote
no point in queueing/playing anymore.

;(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
no point in queueing/playing anymore.

;(

no point anymore since season 11 is right around the conor.... *looks at hunter Season 11* Oh god.....
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

no point anymore since season 11 is right around the conor.... *looks at hunter Season 11* Oh god.....

Still got a good 2 months to go there, buddy.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter

There isnt a release date for the new patch. It could come out this November. But you are right it will come out sometime after November.

I will be playing skyrim during that time
Edited by Presa on 10/10/2011 3:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
10/10/2011 09:18 AMPosted by Starmie
1750 player thinks 2200 is easy. LOLOLOL. Slapdance is right have fun facing 3 glads at a 2k MMR. If you can get that high or a rating that is.............

lol'd

he can't get 2k, don't worry about it

This pretty much says it all
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Yeah MMR got !@#$ed this season. Only time to go for glad was first 2 weeks. Me joii and orian got 2200 before and after the mmr %^-*. FMP was easy cake. But without a very solid team it was really rough to get even 2k for 2.2k+ players. Luckily i got all my 2200 gear at the start of the season. No title though, maybe challenger was on a 2kish team at the end of the season. Should have just stayed put i suppose.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock

There isnt a release date for the new patch. It could come out this November. But you are right it will come out sometime after November.

no you won't.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter

no you won't.

I was playing skyrim, but then I took a arrow to the knee
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]