the Wolves are Recruiting for Core Raiders

90 Human Paladin
I would like to mention Wolves is also searching for those players out there whom are serious about Pvp. Players with 390+ ilvls and 4k plus res. for Arena teams & RBGs.

Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
Now, your talking AB.

I can be 85 in a week. Give me a look.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Come one come all to the greatest guild to grace all of kilrogg.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
Woot Where do i sign!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I have only been in Wolves for a few weeks, and I was amazed at how far we had progressed the first week of raiding. The first week I was asked to DPS the first four and tank the last couple. We did spectacular, clearing nearly every boss in a try or so. We ended up making it to spine. I would have never expected to get 6/8 in my first week of raiding.

I would recommend Wolves as a great raiding-progression guild to anyone, as I have had a great time so far!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump. Bump.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
i look forward to having some fun and joining yall im ready to get back to raiding
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
What are you currently recruiting for your raid group? (If any) I have a 388 bear tank (no OS) and a 382 Holy pally os Ret (377). I also have a blood DK but I don't find it worth mentioning.

EDIT: I'd also like to mention my paladin is 8/8 and my druid is 7/8 (non LFR)
Edited by Aqulal on 4/11/2012 4:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I would like to personally Welcome you both to Wolves and to the pack.

I have also Updated our Desired Needs list.
Please, also note we are looking for those Raiders with Beta Access.
Edited by Abdalrahim on 6/17/2012 11:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We have recently had some scheduling changes. Our normal raid times are now about 6:30pm - 9:30pm server time.

Thank You
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Wolves has continued to raid weekly in this current content. An now is searching for those willing to progress with us through Heroic content.

If you are interested, I encourage you to speak with any Officer online.

Guild Motto: Come Run with the Pack
Edited by Dija on 6/6/2012 5:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I'm looking for weekend DS raiding. I'm 3/8 H DS, 395 IL Resto Shaman. I would love a trial.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Wolves continues to search for those players able and willing to work on Heroic Content late into the expansion. We are currently looking for the following classes.

- Affliction / Destro. Warlock
- Arcane / Fire Mage
- Blood / Unholy Death Knight
- Feral (Bear) Druid
- Marksman / Surv. Hunter
- Prot. Warrior with DPS off spec.

Again, we are looking for those people with 395+ ilvls and Dps whom are able to maintain 25-30k dps. Whom want to see Heroic Dragon Soul content.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Death Knight
Is this a furry guild? I think Genestra would be interested in faction transferring to join you guys.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Shut up Projali, nobody cares about you because you are 1/5 HDS... so clearly you are terrible.

Seriously though I'm interested and I'll play any class that can be a worgen.

Or maybe a gnome, I could be a naked mole rat.

MMmmmm
Edited by Genestra on 6/18/2012 9:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I look forward to meeting with you very soon Genestra. I encourage you to make a alt. and come over and talk with me.

...and as far as furry, goes wht do you mean?
Edited by Abdalrahim on 6/19/2012 9:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
06/19/2012 09:30 AMPosted by Abdalrahim
a alt.

DEALBREAKER
Reply Quote
17 Blood Elf Hunter
Did you guys fill that Hunter spot, yet?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Come one come all lookin for exp. raiders to make this there home. We are a friendly laid back guild always willing to give helping hand and advice. With all classes and raid preperation as well as pvp. So if you are lookin for the the guild to be in. WHen MOP hits Wolves is it Baby!
Reply Quote
Hello, I've wanted a well constructed guild for a while now. I read that you guys are making a RBG group and hopefully i can get some pvp gear and run with you guys. I just got to lvl 85 a couple days ago and have 365 item level. I use to have a 85 mage early on cata then made a new one on this sever. I would very love hearing back from you guys. If you could send me a mail in game saying if im in cuz right now just looking for a guild that does all this stuff right now the guild im in is very unactive.
~Bay
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]