[A] Noob Squad 1/8H is Recruiting!

85 Worgen Hunter
About Us:
Noob squad is a casual-progression guild. Meaning we do not require that our members play 24/7. We do not require you to donate to our guild. We don't even require you to farm mats.
Our raid times are casual but our mindset within the raids is progressive.

The only thing we do expect from our raiders is the progression side of our guild, which comes with our raiding. We take raiding seriously. We expect our members to show up early, we expect them to want to better themselves, and we expect them to know their class and fulfill their role to the best of their abilities.

Our guild is mostly friendly... with some very "colorful" people. Basically, if you can outlast the content we talk about in guild you should be fine.

Recruiting:
Currently are recruiting for main raiders is closed, if you would like to talk about taking a stand-by spot speak with Serphetes or Venekathas.

All applicants will be reviewed and tested.

Raiding Times:
Team 1 raids Wednesday from 8:30 - 10:00pm PST and Sunday from 7:00 - 10:00pm PST.
Team 2 raids Thursday and Sunday from 7:00 - 10:00pm PST.
Occassionally the groups do setup a Monday raid at about the same time.

Progression:
Team 1 is currently 1/8H.
Team 2 is currently 8/8.

Past Progression:
Team 2 started midway through 4.2 and has progressed quickly, downing 7/7.. while taking several hits, including a couple to their leadership. However, they continue to progress just as fast as team 1 and push forward through new content.

Team 1 had 12/12 before patch 4.2, and had 3/7H going into 4.3... We are up and coming and are hoping to soon be top 5.

Requirements:
Know your class, you will be tested.
Don't bring flasks or food.. we provide them.
Don't worry about money, once you're a raider you have pretty much endless guild repairs.
Learn to have fun and joke around, we have open mic during trash.
Know when to be serious, the fight should be your main focus when you're at a boss.
Ask questions if need be, we'd prefer you ask questions than screw it up for everyone else.

Contact Info:
If there is anything I missed, or anything else you would like to know about the guild, please reply to this thread, I'll try to check it at least 2-3 times a week.

Otherwise, you may respond in-game to:
Team 1: (Serphetes, Salagord).
Team 2: (Venekathas, Ganon).
General: (Fallen, Domminus).

All applications will be reviewed by Serph.

Thanks.

(***UPDATED 2/27/12***)
Edited by Serphetes on 2/27/2012 5:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I'm just gonna put this here...

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Updated.. only 1 raid healer needed for team 2.. preferring resto druid.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
bumpin cuz i make serph uncomfortable sometimes.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
10/13/2011 10:03 PMPosted by Morcillita
bumpin cuz i make serph uncomfortable sometimes.

Sometimes? I try every single day to make an awkward moment just for Serph
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I like how he called you "colorful" in the op. Such a lovely guy :)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Why is it showing me as a female?! DA F^$K BLIZZ?!

And yeah Morc, he meant me and a few others with that colorful comment :P
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Sal is colorful. That's an amazing word.

Also, bumpage because I love you guys! (In a very no !@#$ way.)

Especially Serph, who taught me how to not fail at marksmanship hunters, and Sal, who is the main reason I went ally in the first place.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Ok, updated. 1 tank needed.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I'm like one of those dogs that get the thing put around their neck so they don't do what they do when they're not supposed to.

<-
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I'm like one of those dogs that get the thing put around their neck so they don't do what they do when they're not supposed to.

<-

Can I put you in my man purse?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
ugh not this guild they suck with there high dps an that pally tank ugh who would wanna join them in hard modes gettin things done psshhh not me an that guild leader can u say op enough?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
/cough
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Bumping, you guys still recruiting? I've been searching for a raiding guild that raids Wed and Sundays so those are my days off. Sadly, I'm Horde right now, but willing to transfer my toon(s). I have 3 85s at the moment.

Stagda - Surv/BM [tried MM, couldn't get the feel of it]
Galicon - Holy/Prot [I prefer healing, 3/7 Normal with some attempts on Aly]
Galanar - Aff/Demo [PvP mostly, but does have a PvE set in Demo I use for Heroics, Zandoms]
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I believe I need to poke serph about updating this...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
No more recruiting? :(
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I believe we may be looking for someone for team 2 still, probably an offtank. Contact any of the officers Serph listed in the OP if you have questions, although Frozendepths would be best as he is the raid leader for team 2.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Ah :\
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Team 1 also just lost a dps so if you are still interested in apping talk to Serph. We don't really have a written app process, Serph and the other officers (but mostly Serph) review each recruit personally.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Yeah we're recruiting still, I meant poke him because the original post needed updating, like the fact that we finally got our butts in gear and downed H-Rhyo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]