85 Dwarf Paladin
Makes sense now
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Wish I was around before to make connections. :P No one knows who I am. :[
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
01/25/2012 11:29 PMPosted by Dorkjuicejr

Don't take this guy!!! When the adults and kids get a long that is a good sign of a strong guild that can achieve any raid. Like there are really no egos invovled they are all there to complete end game content...Go Noob Squad.

Even though I am horde I will but because Serph is a cool guy and awesome noob hunter. I used to run with him, Hya and Salagord on my warrior and my DK back in BC.

I don't condone adults and [ kids ] cussing with each other telling adult jokes etc. If you do that's fine. Probably the reason this world is messed up as much as it is.

ROFLMAO check out this dude. You are funny man. I am in a family guild and we do not allow cussing or adult jokes in guild chat! You set the rules but I guess based on your noobness you would not understand such a concept!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
That depends on your definition of an adult. Most of us are 18+ and those who aren't are mature enough to know we are kidding around. I understand that language offends some people and if that is how you feel then I respect that. But that doesn't mean you need to bash the guild on a public forum.

I would certainly say we are an adult guild and probably not suitable for small children but we all have a good time and enjoy playing and raiding together. Isn't that what a guild is all about?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
And as one of those adults who raids regularly with Noob Squad, maybe we just want to spend some time being silly and not having to worry about dropping the occasional F bomb. I spend all day being professional. If it was real young kids, I'd be right there with you, but none of them are to my knowledge.

I would submit the state of the world is not caused by large groups of Adults and Adolescents getting together to yell profanities at internet dragons.

Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
/bump i think t2 has some open positions inquire serphetes or venekathas.

also update
t1 cleared ds reg
t2 on madness *last i checked* ill ask vene later.

<3 u guys
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
And as one of those adults who raids regularly with Noob Squad, maybe we just want to spend some time being silly and not having to worry about dropping the occasional F bomb. I spend all day being professional. If it was real young kids, I'd be right there with you, but none of them are to my knowledge.

I would submit the state of the world is not caused by large groups of Adults and Adolescents getting together to yell profanities at internet dragons.

^ This.

And yes, team 2 has (or probably will be having) a couple open spots. We have had a lot of trouble with people not showing up for raid, so if you do apply, please do your absolute best to show up on time and be ready to kill some bosses. It's very frustrating to show up only to find that 2-3 other people didn't.

If you are interested, contact Venekathas (team 2's raid leader), or our noble and beloved leader Serphetes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
01/26/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Pyrolicious
I am in a family guild and we do not allow cussing or adult jokes in guild chat!

Nice parenting.
Murdering things is okay for your 11 year old, cussing is way past the line.

The game is not meant for kids. Now kindly fornicate a horse.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
02/01/2012 06:22 AMPosted by Spamzhealz
I am in a family guild and we do not allow cussing or adult jokes in guild chat!

Nice parenting.
Murdering things is okay for your 11 year old, cussing is way past the line.

The game is not meant for kids. Now kindly fornicate a horse.

Spamhealz you as always are an idiot. I said I was in a family guild I never said I have an 11 year old playing the game. Btw my son does play but he is 18 years old and and adult as far as I am concerned so when you read a comment stop making an a$s out of yourself assuming that you know what you are talking about.

However your noobness did make me laugh because you talked out of your a$& without know any facts about anything other then a comment about being in a family guild.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Why are you so angry?

Was it the horse?

I told him to be nice...
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Why do I not get to fornicate with a horse? This is outrageous!
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
The horse was afraid of you Sal.

It ran far far away in order to avoid fornicating with you.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
Bump for team 2's Madness kill!

Don't think there are any open spots anymore, but we always welcome people who are willing to fill in if someone has to miss a night.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Grats on madness guys! Sorry i couldn't be there with ya, but as rl calls now, i has to choose meh boy over wow :p.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
I know I need to update this... give me a min.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
Gosh Serph you're so lazy!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Oh my.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Lol I just read this forum and it made me laugh.

Hey yo Sal. Do you like Halo?

Lmao
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]