See you on Panda Island

85 Worgen Warrior
I'm bowing out for the rest of this x-pac. I tried playing a bit on Kel'Thuzad. However, roflstomping scrubs with the fx team's alts wasn't terribly rewarding, though I am glad I got a chance to play a few games with them.

I'm not sure if this server will survive Cataclysm. I've played on Gorg for going on six years and I've never seen it so dilapidated.

I haven't made a long goodbye post since I was like 20 years old in Vanilla WoW, but I have an eerie feeling this might be the last time I get a chance to address this server. Hell, even the trade chat trolls aren't what they used to be.

Guilds like Epidemic and that horde one whose name I can't recall at the moment either died or had to x-fer to remain competitive. When a server can't even provide enough players to keep guilds on that level together, it's a bad sign.

We had something special going in CDR for a while. In season 9 we were basically the top Alliance guild in the US for the majority of the season. We beat everyone.

Everyone.

Including a lot of e-famous arena players who thought they were gonna wade through RBG's like they were taking a dip in the shallow end of the kiddie pool.

All the credit to my guys there. Not only did we have a lot of incredible players, but they were mostly good people too. Lots of fun to hang out with on vent and talk trash with as we 3'0'd rank 1 gladiators. You all know who you are.

Of course it didn't hurt that I'm the best flag carrier in the world. Whether I'm playing a prot warrior, sub rogue, or blood DK; nobody can touch me. But I digress.

I'd also like to thank all the x-fers we got, most notably the Tribune crew. What started out as a rivalry evolved into the core of one of the best rbg teams around. Hurdurdur, Morttis, Fabers, Saction, Shock, and all the rest. I hope to see you all in another game/xpac in the not so distant. It was a pleasure owning the world with you folks.

If a year down the road, Panda Island is amazing and Gorg is starting to bustle again, I promise I'll be back here to do big things in one form or another. If not, and this is really Gorg's last gasp, then I wish all of you the best of luck. We've all had a lot of fun here, and in the end that's all that matters.

Oh, and if any of you have a PS3, add me (even if you're Mickyward)

Relaxrookie

Gonna be tearing it up on Uncharted 3.

Also, we're giving The Old Republic a shot. If you wanna fight alongside, be entertained, and if you have lady parts fall totally in love with me, then add me on skype at Lawsonwow. We've been playing the Beta and it's a really great game.
Edited by Lawsonfc on 10/11/2011 9:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
First!
Reply Quote
cya Lawson!

/salute
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
GL man !
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Later.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I LOVE YOU!!
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Hunter
s9 was the !@#$, by far the greatest time i've had on this game. gl irl
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
10/11/2011 09:19 AMPosted by Lawsonfc
Oh, and if any of you have a PS3, add me (even if you're Mickyward)

Oh, and if any of you have a PS3

you have a PS3

PS3

lol
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRr3bBQRLa8

Best game that's come out in the last 5 years. Not on PC, not on xbox 360. Keep sucking at WoW btw.
Edited by Lawsonfc on 10/12/2011 5:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRr3bBQRLa8

Best game that's come out in the last 5 years. Not on PC, not on xbox 360. Keep sucking at WoW btw.

So a company that was stupid enough to limit their sales to less than 1/2 of the market and created a single 96 metacritic title makes the entire platform better?

Interesting...

Keep thinking PVP matters in an RPG btw.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
v i d e o g a m e s

blip plink ploop l8er laws0n ,
see everyone next xpack... maybe... if they release it during summer. ;p
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Sony Vegas is'nt installed or I would of given a proper goodbye. Just know that me and you have unfinished business. See you around Lawson.
Here's a video that comes to mind when I think of the fight that never happened...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ol64rvjKVw&feature=related

Mickyward

Ruler of Gorgonnash

edit:video

Edited by Mickyward on 10/12/2011 10:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Later man. Thanks for letting me be a part of your guild, peripherally as it were.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Lawson, you're one of the best I've ever had the pleasure of fighting, even if it was years ago. You kept this server relevant and you're a class act.
Edited by Peanutbutter on 10/12/2011 7:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
What happened to making a new guild on horde?!!??! Figured it might be rough. Anywho, you have been a ton of fun to know and play with. I will always look back on our dbl melee 3s in BC fondly.

I am sure you will be back, so cya next time buddy. <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sad to see you go, Lawson. I'll always remember you when I look at Deathguard Lawson.

Might move my druid out of CDR now, sadly.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
It was a pleasure playing with all you guys. You should really check out SWTOR btw. I think a lot of you would really like it. (Even Mickyward).
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
is there pvp?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
10/13/2011 08:51 AMPosted by Mickyward
is there pvp?

Ya dude. And with the absence of flying mounts, there promises to be a ton of world pvp.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Just pre-ordered it. is the game playable right now?
edit:We will keep you informed about early access to The Old Republic as we get closer to the game's release.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Edited by Mickyward on 10/13/2011 9:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]