Goodbye Tyeronius.

85 Human Paladin
I started playing WoW during the open Beta. Once the game came out I introduced my dad to the game. He started playing a hunter named Zofran in the guild Imperial Defenders.

About four years ago I left the game to focus on my newborn child. My father continued to love the game and played it with a passion. He was not the best at raiding, and was not the quickest on the keyboard. But his love for the game was evident.

He started this paladin named Tyeronius and was greeted with open arms into the IJAG guild. I was very happy to hear that he found a group of people that embraced him and were willing to help him with his mainly non-raiding game style.

My father was my first dungeon master. He introduced me to the scientific method and helped me get my head on straight as a teenager when it came to how to approach school. He bought me my first computer (a Commodore 64). He taught me to love gaming and love intellectual pursuit. I attribute my successes as an engineer to him.

Tonight, just a month shy of his 66th birthday my father passed away after a very short but intense battle with cancer. He is survived by his wife, three children, two grandchildren, a level 85 Paladin, 60 hunter, and level 40 mage.

He is very much missed.

Goodbye Tyeronius.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It sounds like he was a good man and dad. I'm sorry for your loss.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
RIP Tyeronius.

Your friends in guild and game and life miss you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I have no words, other than, God bless...

Imperial Defenders you say? Wow, oldest guild on Terenas, and does indeed still exist. And I J A G is a very reputable guild with excellent players and great attitudes.

Your father had good friends in both those two guilds for sure. And it sounds like he raised a good son that I am sure he is proud of.

Crysto!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Sounds like a hell of a guy :)
My condolences.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]