(H) Violence Inc recruiting

85 Undead Rogue
The guild Violence Inc has been recreated and is recruiting people who are not terrible.

With the return of the guild, some old Gundrak legends are also returning:

Derunis the Raid Destroyer - (#1 warlock on the server, wanted by the FBI for being a pedo. It is said that 30% of the people who transfered off the server have done so because of this man)

Marjik the Alliance Slayer - (his duel win/loss ratio is too great to behold. He is rumored to have once benchpressed 65kg)

Founded the Pretty Cool Guy - (he's a pretty cool guy)

Hitmonlee the Undefeated Dueling Champion - (has never broken 1800, once blinded a totem in high stakes arena match)

We focus on world PvP and will be doing frequent city raids, as well as dueling tournaments with (ingame) cash prizes, and other assorted nonsense.

If you want to join, either post here or whisper me/Marjikdrood/Founded.
Edited by Hitmon on 10/12/2011 12:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Needs more Marjik's Mage!

Here is a clip of <Violence Inc> and friends tearing appart an Undercity raid some time ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjuAihCx9Gg

(Lol at Twiz chasing that guy at the end)
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Druid
Good times, need Twizz to be active >.<
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
The guild Violence Inc has been recreated and is recruiting people who are not terrible.

With the return of the guild, some old Gundrak legends are also returning:

Derunis the Raid Destroyer - (#1 warlock on the server, wanted by the FBI for being a pedo. It is said that 30% of the people who transfered off the server have done so because of this man)

Marjik the Alliance Slayer - (his duel win/loss ratio is too great to behold. He is rumored to have once benchpressed 65kg)

Founded the Pretty Cool Guy - (he's a pretty cool guy)

Hitmonlee the Undefeated Dueling Champion - (has never broken 1800, once blinded a totem in high stakes arena match)

We focus on world PvP and will be doing frequent city raids, as well as dueling tournaments with (ingame) cash prizes, and other assorted nonsense.

If you want to join, either post here or whisper me/Marjikdrood/Founded.

oh smexy, should of went ally tho ^_^
Reply Quote
fuuuark all old school gundrakiens are back.. oh and sup night :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Worst name for a guild. Ever.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Druid
Get active and help us think of a better name then :P This is still your guild buddy.
Reply Quote
3 Orc Warrior
Twizzlers #1 Blitzcrank
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
You so bad hitmonlee come at me bro I kill you any day I CAN BEAT YOU WITH NO GEAR ON SAY THAT TO MY FACE NOT ONLINE SEE WHAT HAPPENS
Reply Quote
TEHHaxorz lol damn mang been so long ! :D still speak 2 ayebee @ all
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Druid
LOL I remember Ayebee.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Druid
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I will take that full stop and shove it up your huge tauren nose.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
oh hi guys
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
MATE
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]