What now...like for real.

85 Troll Mage
Now that the best guild on this crap server is gone, and since the horde is useless: what happens? Can we get off this server for free? I think it would be the least they can do.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
unlikely, people have been asking for a while.
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Paladin
Yeah somehow we've managed to avoid imploding all these years.
Reply Quote
44 Gnome Mage
10/12/2011 10:41 AMPosted by Havvocc
Storm can give you some hope!!!!

lol good one, wasnt they like 2/7 heroic before nerf
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Sure, let's reduce a guild to how many bosses they can down before a nerf since it is the sole purpose of a mmorpg after all.

Different goals, different focus, a little bit of everything and pretty good at it. Not the best of the best, but pretty good, at a greatly reduced cost.

Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Sure, let's reduce a guild to how many bosses they can down before a nerf since it is the sole purpose of a mmorpg after all.

Different goals, different focus, a little bit of everything and pretty good at it. Not the best of the best, but pretty good, at a greatly reduced cost.

Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepor!
Reply Quote
44 Gnome Mage
nothing against storm, but they will not keep this server going....
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Paladin
Hmmm pretty sure we're the only guild on this server that killed Muru before the nerf...... Also we've been the top guild or in the top since 1.1. I think longevity is worth noting.

We're now on our 4th gm with no implosions so suck it.

<3 Crager
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
crager my hero!

And gilneas was never horde heavy, don't expect transfers now when they didn't happen in the past.

p.s(somehow we are 6/7 as well =O underdog!)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I've noted your longevity while on top in the past. Although I'm not sure what I mean by that...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock

Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepor!

Sylvanddd....
Where is Magniiii... we still have a hunter spotttttttt

<3
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Couldn't have said it better myself. We enjoy raiding together and get stuff done. I suspect this troll is either in a wannabe 10 man guild (lulz 10 man) that just killed normal rag last week, or doesn't raid at all. He'd post on his main if his own accomplishments held any merit.
Edited by Lightbrngr on 10/19/2011 6:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter

Couldn't have said it better myself. We enjoy raiding together and get stuff done. I suspect this troll is either in a wannabe 10 man guild (lulz 10 man) .

Hey don't hate not all of us have access to another 15 warm bodies =/

(warm before they stood in fire thank you..)
Reply Quote
10/18/2011 07:01 PMPosted by Crager
Hmmm pretty sure we're the only guild on this server that killed Muru before the nerf......

Sparda definitely killed it pre-nerf, as I was there at the time.
Edited by Fuzzles on 10/19/2011 8:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Crager you shouldnt have to ever explain yourself or your guild. Bringing up old kills is like talking about your glory days in high school football. We all know how successfull Al Bundy was dont we?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
/shrug storm is fine, not the most fantastic progression this tier but they obviously did fine after the nerfs...at least they aren't Gimla disengage+parachuting into a meteor >.>
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hmmm pretty sure we're the only guild on this server that killed Muru before the nerf......

Sparda definitely killed it pre-nerf, as I was there at the time.

Amazing that Sparda was able to carry Fuzzles back in those days. I hear he's quite the bad.
Edited by Lightbrngr on 10/20/2011 5:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]