What now...like for real.

85 Dwarf Hunter
10/19/2011 11:27 PMPosted by Sre
/shrug storm is fine, not the most fantastic progression this tier but they obviously did fine after the nerfs...at least they aren't Gimla disengage+parachuting into a meteor >.>

Hey if you are gonna die you gotta do it with style
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Not dying would be more useful.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
yes but sometimes you just gotta die, and you can't go like some old lady. you gotta go out guns blazing
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
10/20/2011 11:57 AMPosted by Gimla
/shrug storm is fine, not the most fantastic progression this tier but they obviously did fine after the nerfs...at least they aren't Gimla disengage+parachuting into a meteor >.>

I support this. Nothing says skill like a well orchestrated suicide in the middle of a raid.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

I support this. Nothing says skill like a well orchestrated suicide in the middle of a raid.

Do I hear a good ol' Baron Geddon raid bomb?
Edited by Shadow on 10/24/2011 11:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/23/2011 08:26 PMPosted by Jst

I heard you die to boss cleave.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

I heard you leave servers without saying goodbye :|
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter

Its been known to happen. How else am I suppose to lvl my melee weapon skills?
Reply Quote

I should have left a long time ago gilneas was such a horrible place to be.

I don't miss losing rolls on agility gear to resto druids, and watching keyboard turning players never carrying their weight talking junk to everyone because guild was carried by the same 9-10 people. I also don't miss the weekly drama. I certainly don't miss having an arena pool of 5 players either lol.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't mind Gilneas. The people in my guild are fun. The few people I have met on the server seem nice. I wasn't exactly looking for a small horde population when I started a character here, but I don't see that I would need/want to leave. Mind you, this isn't my 'main' server either.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter

I don't miss losing rolls on agility gear to resto druids, and watching keyboard turning players never carrying their weight talking junk to everyone because guild was carried by the same 9-10 people. I also don't miss the weekly drama. I certainly don't miss having an arena pool of 5 players either lol.

Drama was the best part. Other than making people rage on me for dying to the elevator. ERRYBODY MAD ATCHA
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

Fair enough good Sir, but you could have at least said something, or say hello once in awhile now that I'm back :|. It's also amusing to note that a certain someone is replying to your post without realizing that he (is/was) part of the problem.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
It's also amusing to note that a certain someone is replying to your post without realizing that he (is/was) part of the problem.

Get bent, nerd. I got my progression and did what I was supposed to. Stay beta and mad that you got kicked from a rather mediocre guild on a terrible server. I didn't even know or care about any of the drama and caused none of it.

inb4 OH QQ HE DIED ON AN ELEVATOR THIS WILL TAKE UP 2 MINUTES OF MY TIME THAT COULD BE SPENT WIPING ON A BOSS BECAUSE ALL OUR HEALERS ARE TERRIBLE.
Edited by Fizzylift on 10/25/2011 11:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
10/25/2011 11:05 AMPosted by Fizzylift
It's also amusing to note that a certain someone is replying to your post without realizing that he (is/was) part of the problem.

Get bent, nerd. I got my progression and did what I was supposed to. Stay beta and mad that you got kicked from a rather mediocre guild on a terrible server. I didn't even know or care about any of the drama and caused none of it.

inb4 OH QQ HE DIED ON AN ELEVATOR THIS WILL TAKE UP 2 MINUTES OF MY TIME THAT COULD BE SPENT WIPING ON A BOSS BECAUSE ALL OUR HEALERS ARE TERRIBLE.

I like how you use "nerd" when you and I both play WoW. Good choice of insult, really. I don't care if you died on an elevator, I care that you died during damn near every single fight and even some trash. Don't even try and point fingers about other people dying because you were the only one who died consistently on damn near every fight. I'm not sure if you pissed off the healers or you were just bad. Yes keep calling it mediocre now that you're on another server in a different guild, not like you jumped factions or anything to get into said "mediocre" guild.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter

I like how you use "nerd" when you and I both play WoW. Good choice of insult, really. I don't care if you died on an elevator, I care that you died during damn near every single fight and even some trash. Don't even try and point fingers about other people dying because you were the only one who died consistently on damn near every fight. I'm not sure if you pissed off the healers or you were just bad. Yes keep calling it mediocre now that you're on another server in a different guild, not like you jumped factions or anything to get into said "mediocre" guild.

You're not a nerd for playing WoW. You're a nerd for being a pseudo-elitist !@#$ with no particular reason to be. That's why you've never done any FL progression. Keep trolling trade, it's basically the only thing you're good at. As far as I can remember, I'm the one that stayed with the guild, I'm the one that got more progression than you and I'm the one waters kept taking. I never bailed on the guild until it was gone. After that I left and proceeded to get 6/7 heroic firelands PRE NERF.

Am I supposed to cheer on the team and go rah rah and try my damnedest when half the healers were terrible and the melee couldn't do their jobs? When rawr here thought he was the best thing since sliced bread and I routinely matched him in DPS with less gear?

The only ones worth their weight in FoAK left because we were being held back. And I'm not talking about you or rawr.

Trust when I tell you, no one cared when you left. Most didn't even notice. We got our progression just like we always did, you hold no special importance other than in your demented little brain. It's sad, really.

I faction 'hopped' to be in the guild you're in right now, when they stopped raiding I went to FoAK. Once FoAK died, I went to a better server and got in one of the top 10 guilds. Meanwhile, your guild just downed regular rag last week. Stay beta.
Edited by Fizzylift on 10/25/2011 11:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
You're so full of !@#$ it's actually rather hilarious. You only ever "matched" any of our dps when you hit all of your cool downs, and even then you died 10 seconds later. I didn't "abandon" anyone, I had too many real life issues to deal with wow though I apologize that you got so butthurt over the fact. I was in every single raid when I was able to go and Rawr doesn't need anyone to "defend" him so I won't bother. Also do note that I "left" when progression was at a stand-still due to raid attendance but again I apologize for having real life ordeals, scuse me. You're a god damned waste of server space and damn near all of us knew it.

Also, I just came back from a decently long break which explains my absence from current raid tier.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
You're so full of !@#$ it's actually rather hilarious. You only ever "matched" any of our dps when you hit all of your cool downs, and even then you died 10 seconds later. I didn't "abandon" anyone, I had too many real life issues to deal with wow though I apologize that you got so butthurt over the fact. I was in every single raid when I was able to go and Rawr doesn't need anyone to "defend" him so I won't bother. Also do note that I "left" when progression was at a stand-still due to raid attendance but again I apologize for having real life ordeals, scuse me. You're a god damned waste of server space and damn near all of us knew it.

Also, I just came back from a decently long break which explains my absence from current raid tier.

I still remember when Luth got me an invite to the guild and you guys had been wiping and wiping on H Halfus and the first run I'm in on I get top damage and we one shot him. Feels good to be the king.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/706/26343910100222859739233.jpg/

You were saying? Sorry there's no context on this, but if you have any logs from back then I'd appreciate you looking through them. You weren't even the guilds 2nd best lock. I've literally never seen someone as bad as you try to be elitist.

Now I know FoAK had a lot of circlejerks and you had your friends on that terrible server and they'll probably come here and say hurr durr shadow are the bestest lock evr you dun know what you talk bout kid. And quite frankly I don't give a !@#$. The numbers are there and you're just buttfurious I came into the guild and destroyed everyone.

How's those foak healing meters brah?

As for rawr, I have no problem with him.
Reply Quote
o.0

Anyways, I didn't say anything when I left for the same reason I deleted all of my Real ID and skype peoples and linked a new Email to this account + made new skype. Somebody was running around giving out my E-mails and personal information and I wasn't sure who it was. Most people can find stuff about me and a myspace page I haven't updated in a good long while just by searching my real name just like most people in the world, but the amount of people using/knowing this information was getting tiresome and stupid.

So I just changed it all and didn't bother trying to figure out who it was. There was a couple people I thought I could rule out but I just said !@#$ it w/e. It got so bad at one point I'd be willing to bet people were putting my Real ID, Email, and Skype up on freakin 4chan or something getting skype calls from old dudes wanting to phone sex and !@#$. It went far beyond the normal pranks from Slit and them.

I left for the reasons I gave, but the manner in which I left was because of the above. If you have Natt, drac, Jasmen, Naes, Slit or any of them on Real ID they'll have me on their friends list or you can ask them for it since I trust them all, but other than that I'm not going to be giving it out again because that was pretty blah.
Edited by Bubblês on 10/25/2011 3:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Having played with rawr, I can confidently state that he slices bread with the very best of them.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
o.0

Anyways, I didn't say anything when I left for the same reason I deleted all of my Real ID and skype peoples and linked a new Email to this account + made new skype. Somebody was running around giving out my E-mails and personal information and I wasn't sure who it was. Most people can find stuff about me and a myspace page I haven't updated in a good long while just by searching my real name just like most people in the world, but the amount of people using/knowing this information was getting tiresome and stupid.

So I just changed it all and didn't bother trying to figure out who it was. There was a couple people I thought I could rule out but I just said !@#$ it w/e. It got so bad at one point I'd be willing to bet people were putting my Real ID, Email, and Skype up on freakin 4chan or something getting skype calls from old dudes wanting to phone sex and !@#$. It went far beyond the normal pranks from Slit and them.

I left for the reasons I gave, but the manner in which I left was because of the above. If you have Natt, drac, Jasmen, Naes, Slit or any of them on Real ID they'll have me on their friends list or you can ask them for it since I trust them all, but other than that I'm not going to be giving it out again because that was pretty blah.

I'll give you a hint. The person who gave it out played a mage.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]