The Millennion

81 Night Elf Priest
During Vanilla myself and a few of my cousins played on Shadowsong. We were all part of a guild called The Millennion that eventually moved to Shu'halo when Blizz announced free character transfer to new / low pop. realms. We remember a few people who opted to stay behind and if you were a member of the group in the old days i would love to hear from you. I was plutofour at that time barely level 60 Shadow Priest. My cousins were Glorygoddess, Suzaku, and Marrion. Disc priest, arms warrior, and prot warrior respectivly. I remember going to Marrions house and watching TM raid BWL and raz in Naxxramas. Today the guild still lives on in shu'halo but under leadership of the druid Shapewalker. I look forward to talking to those who stayed behind!
Edited by Plutofour on 10/12/2011 11:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Not many did, not many at all
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
miss you prilly
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
SKP
Haha! I was Eramil back in the day. Good ole The Millennion.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Kool people stayed behind!

Edit: I was one of them of course >.>
Edited by Maveland on 10/15/2011 7:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Troll Mage
Still on Shadowsong just on the Horde side since Wotlk. Aprilla is still a noob i hear ;)

Miskiet
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
sup
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'm still here, same toon, still doing pve heals. You probably don't remember me as I wasn't a main raider back then. I was going on the farm runs in MC while the main raiders were progressing BWL. I spoke to someone not to long ago and I was told that Justblaze and Vasfinest quit sometimer after TBC. I have no idea what happened to anyone else that went to Shu'halo
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
yo just got back from 2 year break lol
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Aprilla!

Was Marrion the one with the very noisy birds in the vent all the time?
Edited by Rhapsidy on 12/11/2011 11:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
RHAPSODY!!!

Yeah he was lol, always made the hunter channel on vent interesting :) I miss sneaking off to that channel mid molten core! oh sigh, the good ol days
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I'm surprised to see you all still playing! I've always maintained an account on WoW, but I did retire from the game after TBC for a time. Made a short comeback on WotLK before I gave up the game for good. I never gave CATA a chance.

Currently, me and some "founding members" of the original TM are playing SW:TOR and giving that game a go. If you wish to say hello, you can find me on there under this name or SofakingJake.

Also you can search me up on FB if you know my name to keep in touch ;)
Edited by Jusblaze on 12/21/2011 10:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
if you find him let me know, all i remember was Jusblaze's first name :p
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I enjoy nachos.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
marrion was the guy with the birds, hes on horde now on Shu'halo Look up Devonter his shammy. i moved pluto back to shadowsong but shes not a main anymore. my new love is the pally here Hackingpally. Dave (Marrion) and myself are helping a friend (Tyroth) work on his guild Cool Story. so if anyone is interested let us know maybe we can do some Heroic runs or something at 90 (that is if you're horde) XD.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
the Necro returns!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
used to be druid named woodsplinter
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Prilly you fatty, what are you doing trolling shadowsong forums!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
10/18/2012 02:37 AMPosted by Rawrvenor
Prilly you fatty, what are you doing trolling shadowsong forums!

I remember this guy ravenor he was terrible.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]