The Millennion

90 Human Mage
almost as bad as you dethdealer kekekekekeke
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Bad is trolling a forum for a game you don't play but secretly want to. Maybe another month or you gonna wait for davain and anda?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
EZ'd

Dost thou even hoist?
Edited by Stormraught on 10/22/2012 11:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Did you buy pandas yet or are you still in the closet?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
aww it's shoedealer, how cute!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
10/24/2012 05:33 PMPosted by Aprilla
aww it's shoedealer, how cute!

I left the game for a while, glad to see I still have my fan base.
How come Storm pretends he doesn't want to play?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
How come you pretend you want to play this game? It's horrible (yes i am still playing), at least i am honest when i say this. I only play for the people. So why you still bad and playing bad game shoedealer?

Also to answer your question, storm doesn't want to play this game so how could he pretend he wants to play it? I bet you're voting for Romney, you and him have that whole romnesia thing going on.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I'm gonna make a wild guess and say he plays it because he enjoys it idk though kind of an absurd idea.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
How come you pretend you want to play this game? It's horrible (yes i am still playing), at least i am honest when i say this. I only play for the people. So why you still bad and playing bad game shoedealer?

Also to answer your question, storm doesn't want to play this game so how could he pretend he wants to play it? I bet you're voting for Romney, you and him have that whole romnesia thing going on.

I hate the government and would never vote. If I did certainly wouldn't be for Romney. Maybe Ron Paul, maybe.

As for the game I am enjoying it atm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You're all pre bad
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Typical day on WoW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DcJFdCmN98s
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Naww havent bought pandas yet, I cant in my gaming morals do so with good heart. I have untill Nov.4th on my annual pass till im gone forevers qq

It hurts to see WoW go this way, Like I was a solid WC3 player, like srs mode. But everything I loved about warcraft died with WotLK. Sooo I dunno mang JUST DUNNO. If something hits with next expac MAYBE? prolly not still. D: Blizzard kills everything I love, I dont know why they do it. Just like EA and westwood. qq

Prolly going to play alot of planet side 2 when its launched, playing the beta atm :3
been playing alot of different games on and off, I found it hard to get solid into Gw2, just burnt on MMORPGs tbh :/
Edited by Stormraught on 10/28/2012 9:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Pandas is much better than WotLK, We are recruiting a mage for a 100% raid spot.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
cata sucked !#*%%**%, wrath was pretty cool
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]