Kul Tiras 3v3 Tournament

Sunday October 30th at 8 pm server. This will be open to both factions. Entry fee will be 500 gold per team.

When you sign up you will be locking in your roster and specs. Only one healer per team please. If there is an issue with someone not being able to make it you have until Sat October 29th at 7 pm to make a change.

The winnings will be split as follows:
1st place 60% of entry fees
2nd place 30% of entry fees
3rd place 10% of entry fees

If you are horde you have until 2 hours before the start time to pay your entry fee. If you are alliance you have until 3 hours before to pay your fee. I don't care how you get me the gold (Neutral AH or a horde alt). Just make sure I know exactly what team it is for.

This will be a double elimination tournament with each round being the best of 3 matches. Teams that lose will go to the loser bracket. The winner of the loser bracket will face the winner of the main bracket. They will have to beat them twice in a row in a best of 3 matches.

Each team will have a designated team captain who will be with me in vent in between their matches. This way I can also talk to the alliance. I chose vent so that people may stay in their skype calls or whatever else they are using at the same time.

As of right now I am thinking of using the gurubashi arena. I know there are issues with this. If we do we meet outside at 7 pm server. No flagging and no fighting except when you are in a match. Any breaking of the rules and your team will be kicked from the tourney and you will forfeit your entry fee.

I also thought about using wargames but I don't even know if you can challenge cross faction. If we can do this no one will be able to spectate. We can also have people lying saying they won when they didn't.

If you have any questions please contact me in game. To sign us also contact me in game. Goldev is the only character I play so look for me. Thanks and pvp on :)

I welcome all ideas as far as where to hold it.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Best of luck putting this sort of thing together. Who would have thought the STV arena would actually be used ... for arena?!? Woah.

Wish I could be around to spectate... I sincerely hope that folks in the stands behave and do not interfere in matches, otherwise it will be impossible to hold fair games.

Good luck!
Reply Quote
Thanks Tary :)

I just talked to a gm and they said that you can do wargames cross faction. I am open to what people think as far as which of the 2 to do. If we did wargames we would have to have the winners take a screenshot or something when they win. Just in case a team tries to lie about the outcome.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
from experience.... u dont wanna use the gurubashi, nagrand, or blades edge arenas to hold the tournament as there is no way of preventing someone from just flying in and helping one of the teams win. just do wargames and if people are really going to be !@#$%^-s and say they won when they didnt you can take screenshots or just link a deaths recount or something
Reply Quote
Yes I have decided we are going to use wargames. We will meet in Shattrath at 7 pm server.
Reply Quote
Old Timer's Guild is now sponsoring this and we will be adding in gold to the overall fees. So the rewards will go up.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
I feel like I should xfer my feral back, but that's okay. WHO NEEDS A HPALLY??????
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
/facepalm
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sounds fun.
Reply Quote
So the only team we have so far is my team...Not looking good.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Awsesome idea. I wish you were doing it in the arenas, I would love to watch. GL getting this going.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
We need another Tournament like this on Kul Tiras :]
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
What the necro.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Dibs on inchy
Reply Quote
lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/10/2012 07:40 PMPosted by Icybane
Dibs on inchy

why? so you can lose?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
09/11/2012 02:16 AMPosted by Teddyursa
Dibs on inchy

why? so you can lose?

qft
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Nao so he can solo hoes and I can just watch
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/12/2012 06:29 PMPosted by Icybane
Nao so he can solo hoes and I can just watch

wasnt funny
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
wasnt funny

Uh yeah it was
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]