Warriors Elite (A) Needs joo!

85 Worgen Hunter
What is Warriors Elite? We were once a casual raiding guild that progressed fairly well at one time...not the worst, not the best and not hardcore.

What we are now, is a social pvp oriented guild, lots of friendly members with a laid back enviroment.

I am currently the Co-GM and would like to recruit some more people to our rag tag group of missfits. Any level 85 is welcome to check us out so feel free to give me a shout in game :)

Also recruiting/looking for a dedicated rated BG leader! I don't care to raid lead, i'm the guy you can count on to be there, be on time and get the job done...I don't however like being a raid leader. With that said, I would love to find someone to join us that would be dedicated to setting up and leading rated BG's on a regualr basis.

Would like this person to have some decent arena experiance, an understanding of all classes and strats involved in winning rated bg's. If you like leading groups, putting them together and generally just like making things happen contact me in game or here!

Be aware, we do not have a dedicated rated BG group, so groups would have to be filled in with friends,pugs ect.

Thanks and have a great day :)

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
I'll lead you to greatness! ..wait...nm
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
...interesting...
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Bump to the top...

Ran a few rated bg's tonght, had fun, won a few but I had to lead. Please, someone come be my rated bg leader so I can just chill and pew pew things :D
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Bringing this back from the dead.....

Still looking for a rated BG leader to come in and help build a commited group for rated BG's.

This person would be responsible for setting up the rbg's, getting the groups together and being raid leader of rbg's.

This person would also play a role in recruiting pvp players to the guild

I would like to see a dedicated group form from this that commits at least 2-3 nights per week to rbg's and more than just 2-3 games before calling it quits for the night.

If you think you have what it takes to be a leader, to set up the rbg's, to help the group learn, grow and progress then please send me in game mail, whisper or reply here so I can contact you in game.

BTW...we currently, as stated before have no set group.....the start of this would be built around a few guildies and would rely on pugging in to fill spots.....hopefully finding some recruits from this and eventually being full guild runs.

It will be a challenge for someone and take some work, I know there has to be someone out there that likes challenges like this
Edited by Ranwalk on 11/8/2011 7:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Really???? Really?????..........
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I'd lead rbgs but i dont have my own vent
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
11/13/2011 02:17 PMPosted by Shalos
I'd lead rbgs but i dont have my own vent

Don't need your own vent, warriors has there own vent

So start running some rated BG's just bring me along and use our vent :D

Dont even have to swap guilds, I just want to run with a regualar group at this point,lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]