<Graphic Content> 25m Recruiting Again!

90 Worgen Hunter
! Update ! <Graphic Content> has hit the ground running again with the release of 4.3. We're currently 8/8 and starting Heroics! We are looking for one great Resto Shaman to join us.

In demand right now...

- Resto/Ele Shaman

<Graphic Content> of Madoran is looking for exceptional players to help fill out our core 25 man raid team. We are a very small, very close group of friends who enjoy raiding with each other and having fun. As you may have gathered from our name, we are an adult guild that sometimes has the tendency to get dirty. Never racist or sexist but rather crude sometimes, all in good fun of course...lol. We are very dedicated to raiding and clearing heroic content but we also understand that this is, after all, just a video game meant as a source of fun, not stress.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun 8-11:30 EST; This sch will decrease the faster we become in heroic encounters.

What you can expect from us:

*Dependable guild that has been around for over 4 years under the lead of the same GM.

*Flasks and potions are free for raiders as well as guild repairs and feasts for boss fights.

*Social guild that always has people on vent and in game before and after raids every day.

*A friendly, non-racist, non-sexist atmosphere. Our guild is a very vast mix of people.

*Leadership from a great GM and Officer core dedicated to pushing the guild forward whether it be through hard mode content or achievements.

What we ask from you:

* Skilled, reliable, dedicated and most importantly, a team player.

* Geared enough to compete at a high level; achievements and experience of hard mode encounters in current (and older, where applicable) content.

*Knowledge of your class. This means the ability to play your class to the fullest.

* Attend all raid nights on a regular basis, with no major recurring conflicts. We understand that this is a video game and that real life is more important but if you commit to raiding it is important that you be there.

* High situational awareness is essential; fight mechanics change and progression is entirely dependent on how quickly raiders learn to deal with the new challenges.

* A focus on progression. As a guild, we are always looking forward to where we're going next, not where we've been.

*We expect raiders to take responsibility for themselves in raids. This means doing research on all encounters, being prepared and owning up to your mistakes.

If interested please apply at : http://www.graphiccontent.enjin.com/home

Or get in touch with Sublimê, Pakserian, Stilez....Thanks for taking the time to read. : )
Edited by Sublimê on 12/8/2011 2:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
im a hunter :D
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I want in! lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I resemble a warlock, but I'm bad
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE GOAT I WILL TRADE YOU GOAT FOR YOUR WOW GOLD!! IT IS VERY NICE GOAT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
10/13/2011 05:23 PMPosted by Daemiona

No one's as bad as Xandon.
Reply Quote
10/14/2011 12:01 AMPosted by Tritonis

No one's as bad as Xandon.

BRB On my way to 85
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
10/13/2011 07:36 AMPosted by Sublimê
- Discipline Priest

This might make me faction transfer........

Deleted double post.....
Edit: DAMMIT...wrong toon
Edited by Ulazeer on 10/14/2011 7:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
This might make ME faction transfer
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Would love to talk to ya Ulazeer. Next time you're on toss me a Real ID request at PinkFloydx82@aol.com....Yes, I know...AOL...lmao, I've just had it for years, to lazy to switch everything around now...lmao.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
*disc priest ..........

SWOONS

And domo was a joke, lol should have done him while ago ....gogogogo 8)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Experienced priests know all the girls love a good deep discing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
guess whos back :)))) you sexy censored beasts .. btw tritonis i do believe i owe u a few life grips into fires.......

and if darke sees this i still dislike him.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
You know....if I could make those raid times I prob would in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, I work the overnights, and am usually just rolling outta bed to go to work about 15 mins before you start raiding.....all 4 nights *sigh*
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I keep offering up my raid spot with a can of RAID handed over to Paks. She won't take it, even though the can guarantees it kills spiders.

Seriously, that is a damn good recruit. Recruit RAID.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
OH NO YOU DONT!

*Yanks bear back to purple mark.......

8)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Oh hell no!

Graphic Content in need of new Boomkin. Apply within. ...../runs
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
HAHAHAAHHAAAHAH jerk lolol
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
! Update ! <Graphic Content> is now 6/7 25-man Heroic Mode! There has never been a better time to apply. If you are an outstanding player and wish to aid us in our quest to kill one of the hardest bosses in World of Warcraft history, please check us out at http://www.graphiccontent.enjin.com.

In demand right now...

- Boomkin

- Warlock

<Graphic Content> of Madoran is looking for exceptional players to help fill out our core 25 man raid team. We are a very small, very close group of friends who enjoy raiding with each other and having fun. As you may have gathered from our name, we are an adult guild that sometimes has the tendency to get dirty. Never racist or sexist but rather crude sometimes, all in good fun of course...lol. We are very dedicated to raiding and clearing heroic content but we also understand that this is, after all, just a video game meant as a source of fun, not stress.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun 8-11:30 EST; This sch will decrease the faster we become in heroic encounters.

What you can expect from us:

*Dependable guild that has been around for over 4 years under the lead of the same GM.

*Flasks and potions are free for raiders as well as guild repairs and feasts for boss fights.

*Social guild that always has people on vent and in game before and after raids every day.

*A friendly, non-racist, non-sexist atmosphere. Our guild is a very vast mix of people.

*Leadership from a great GM and Officer core dedicated to pushing the guild forward whether it be through hard mode content or achievements.

What we ask from you:

* Skilled, reliable, dedicated and most importantly, a team player.

* Geared enough to compete at a high level; achievements and experience of hard mode encounters in current (and older, where applicable) content.

*Knowledge of your class. This means the ability to play your class to the fullest.

* Attend all raid nights on a regular basis, with no major recurring conflicts. We understand that this is a video game and that real life is more important but if you commit to raiding it is important that you be there.

* High situational awareness is essential; fight mechanics change and progression is entirely dependent on how quickly raiders learn to deal with the new challenges.

* A focus on progression. As a guild, we are always looking forward to where we're going next, not where we've been.

*We expect raiders to take responsibility for themselves in raids. This means doing research on all encounters, being prepared and owning up to your mistakes.

If interested please apply at : http://www.graphiccontent.enjin.com/home

Or get in touch with Sublimê, Pakserian, Hymnal, Stilez,.Cïf....Thanks for taking the time to read. : )
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]