[H] Advent in need of a Holy Paladin for FL+

85 Blood Elf Warlock
This post is repeated in several recruiting threads on various forums so the wording is based upon that. Its rather obvious to anyone on our server currently, that we are EST etc. Please disregard that if you find it redundant information.
We'd love to find someone on our server rather than have to recruit off realm so if you are interested and can meet the requirements mentioned below, then please contact myself or Kridic in game. My real id is listed below for ease in reaching me. Thanks so much for your time and consideration:

Hello,

Advent of Durotan (US PVE Horde) is currently looking for a Holy Paladin for Firelands and beyond. We recently lost one of our teams core raid healers to the USAF and need to replace him.

What we are looking for: A player with some common sense and experience in Firelands who is easy going and mature. You must be able to raid during the following days and times:
Wed and Thursday (generally Thursday is our normal raid night however we may move that to Wed) and Sunday and Monday Eve 9pm server until 12 pm server. We are on EST.

We are working on Rag and are 6/7 in FL with hard modes to follow. We've had to struggle with Rag simply because we are losing our healer but we have regularly gotten him to 40% and are certain he will drop this week.

Tonight will be our last night our Holy Paladin will be able to raid with us so we need someone badly. We've been fortunate enough to fill our other two FL groups needs but we hadn't had any luck in finding a healer for our team as of yet.

We aren't recruiting for the bench. We use Suicide Kings for loot distribution and the group is a fun group that is not elitist but we get the job done. You will often find our crew laughing and cracking jokes throughout fights.

Advent has been in existence since May 2009 and is still growing. We are currently working on a 4th FL group and we also have dedicated nights for RBGs.

We are a very laid back low drama guild and the majority of our membership is more of a 20 and older crowd. Its a great place to call home.

My realid is fauste96 @ gmail.com
Please feel free to contact me ASAP. We are actively recruiting on several forums and hope to fill this spot immediately. Thank you kindly for your time and consideration. Its much appreciated.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
We are still recruiting for a core raid healer slot. If interested please contact me. Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]