[A] <CFT> 8/8H is recruiting

90 Human Mage
CFT
Updated: No longer recruiting for main raider slots. Obviously, will be updated upon getting an open slot. We may also be opening up a third group sometime soon!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT
<CFT> is NOT recruiting. At all. Sorry. It never happened.
Edited by Pewpewblast on 3/2/2012 8:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT
Updated as of 5/15. We're recruiting a lock for G1!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Time to level every single class 85 so I can be united once again with Pew <3.
So far, all of them are 35. You may doubt me now, but I'll show you pew. You thought I was gone, NEVER!
*que scary music with random lightning in the background*
Muahaha *cough* hahaha.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT
Wut.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I arena'd with you in LK, and you where, and probably still are the nicest human being I've ever met. Even nicer than the santa-clauses at the mall lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT
05/16/2012 07:46 AMPosted by Madawc
I arena'd with you in LK, and you where, and probably still are the nicest human being I've ever met. Even nicer than the santa-clauses at the mall lol.

Oh yeah :P (Santa clauses at the mall are drunk/high jerks who don't really care about Christmas lol)

You should ask trade chat just how "nice" I am though. They'll probably tell you otherwise, heh.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I might be interested in the tanking spot for G2 possibly, however I don't think I'm quite geared for it, nor do I have the Heroic experience required. :L
Edited by Dônt on 5/31/2012 2:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]