Nocturnal Fate PvP guild recruiting

90 Tauren Druid
Hello everyone, I've been gone a very long while, and have come back to almost a completly different game then the one I left so I'm still learning.
Looking to rebuild the guild.
This will be strictly a pvp guild, and a guild to have fun in.
Hopefully bring back some world pvp and raid some cities.
if your at all intersted mesg me here on in game and I will get ya in.
My char is Nightwinds that im on most often.
Thanks
-Nightwinds
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Hey dude - long time no see
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Nightwinds are you rebuilding on Bonechewer? This is Jokah / Jestah if the old crew is coming back then id def consider transfering back :P (also you should add me to real id dezz.de.kae@gmail.com)
Edited by Meuse on 12/20/2011 2:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hey Swika, hey Jestah Long time no see I added you on real id
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Intresting............................................. Now I gotta see exactly how this will work out now that Sleeve will be ganking you guys...

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

ohhh damn, i cant stop laughing..

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Cezar.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
01/08/2012 06:48 PMPosted by Cezar
Now I gotta see exactly how this will work out now that Sleeve will be ganking you guys...

Well he usually pops out, hits you like 2 times, realizes you are in pvp gear and vanish/cloak/sprints away... well that is my experience at least.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
He killed this hunter in about 4 secs while I was INSIDE the horde AH while she was still a sexy belf. I was just thumbing through ore prices and then suddenly I was taking dmg....

I had 3500 resil at the time. Hes a fuggin *@*!, tho. Killing me in front of all those bots...

slurp slurp
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
HA!, I kenw sleeve would get ya.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Intresting............................................. Now I gotta see exactly how this will work out now that Sleeve will be ganking you guys...

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

ohhh damn, i cant stop laughing..

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Cezar.

Nah it won't be any different than it was back in the day only difference is now he'll be going up against folks that know his methods. Sleeve although he seemed to be the only one that became so well known is no better than any other Nocturnal Fate member the survivability of members depended on the devotion of its members to quickly respond to a fellow member in need. Id like to think some of us members received less credit than was deserved considering we didnt have the advantage of a well placed vanish.
Edited by Meuse on 1/11/2012 2:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/11/2012 02:15 AMPosted by Meuse
Sleeve although he seemed to be the only one that became so well known is no better than any other Nocturnal Fate member

Actually I think he is more skilled than most of you; If not all. Sleeve became well known because he is a pain in the !@# to kill. Not because of his previous guild, but because he is just a very good escape artist. He takes proper oppertunity to "Gank" said target.

Basicly he plays his class correctly and as intended. I cant say he is the best rogue I have seen, cause I have seen some very impressive rogues. However he is actually a lot better than most folks give him credit for.. Take for example, the RAGE posts about him properly display that he did indeed "Gank" many a player. The fact that people get on and QQ over it proves it.

Cezar
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Actually I think he is more skilled than most of you; If not all. Sleeve became well known because he is a pain in the !@# to kill. Not because of his previous guild, but because he is just a very good escape artist. He takes proper oppertunity to "Gank" said target.

Everything im saying is based off of my personal experience ganking along side Sleeve, mind you this was back at the 70 cap when NF was at its prime. You would have just had been there reading what was going on and hearing what was being said in the vent. Need I remind people that Sleeve straight up refused any type of 1v1 duel or match that would have been a fair judgement of skill, even when he would accept a 1v1 there was always another rogue or 3 there to defend him if he was losing sorta of like a i told you so which does further make your point, yes hes a pain in the butt to kill.

Im not here trying to flame an old friend but I feel all of those former members of NF deserve just as much credit, there was alot of very very skilled players produced in that guild.
Edited by Meuse on 1/11/2012 6:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sleeve did try to take on targets 1 v 1 at 70, I have seen him loose plenty of times. Trouble is most members of NF were not out as much, sure they were arround but just didnt make the same impact on the BC community..

Sleeve was also arround in Vanilla, again, not the best rogue in the world but decent. He was usually doing world PVP or in the server only BG's of the time. Lots of fun to be had and made a fairly big impact at that time too, and he is probly best known to "bonechewer" because of Vanilla.

Horde side had a few rogues you just needed to keep an eye out for becuase if you didnt it could end up bad for you..

Jadeon.
Assasin.
Striken.

And yep,, you guessed it.. Sleeve.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
wutaboutme
Reply Quote
Pffft You weren't a member of Old School NF. I, however, was /flex

A badge of Honor, that's what it is
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The fact remains that sleeve was arround long before a lot of you that are now in NF, or were in TBC..

In comparrison world PVP was considerably dead in TBC, as opposed to Vanila when things were actually fairly live and kickin.. Granted, all of vanilla was not this way.. NOTHING compairs to TM vs SouthShore wars of old, but then again, can anything?

Now days South Shore is a broken waste of what it once was, no chance of being great again.. This is probly why blizzard just up and gave it away, and drove the final nail into the coffin that once was world PVP.

So to finish my case about the whole "NF" guild, I can say I know that weasily little druid nightwinds that use to love and sneek arround healing his buddys, but sadly would get caught by an army of my own rogues. Undetected, Straightjack and Konomichi use to make hamburger out of most of them.

Irony is that sleeve was fairly good at making a kill and actually escaping.. probly 70% of the time.. Sure he would pick of damaged, wounded and weak targets......... BUT HE IS A ROGUE, thats what they do.

Cezar.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

In comparrison world PVP was considerably dead in TBC, as opposed to Vanila when things were actually fairly live and kickin.. Granted, all of vanilla was not this way.. NOTHING compairs to TM vs SouthShore wars of old, but then again, can anything?

Lol it sounds as though you miss the old days as much as I do. Only have one thing to disagree with and thats the statement above. World pvp was in no shape or form any where near dead during TBC, TM and SS both were still extreme hot spots and omg if you ever tried to get something done in Nagrand you could forget it. :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Cezar, After reading through some of your comments and posts here It appears fairly apparent that you weren't involved in many fights with NF, the fact that you refer to "weaselly druid nightwinds sneaking around healing his buddies" is a pretty clear indicator that you really had very little interaction with myself or our guild.

As anyone from our guild can attest 99.9 % of the time I played as feral. there was a small time period where I played a hybrid Dreamstate template however that time was very brief.

Sleeve has done very well for himself reputation wise and he plays well so I have nothing to take away from him. Cezar however you are exactly the type of Fanboy/follower sleeve would find laughable in vent I can assure you.

I just have a hard time believing you have much knowledge of Sleeve or obviously NF.
My best guess is you are either someone just trolling the forums or someone NF left a big impression on.
Thanks
-Nightwinds

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]