warning!!!...ninja

38 Undead Mage
hellow, was in group with a hunter called HUNTEJA level 20 from this server and she ninjaed the cloth shoulders from last boss in wailing caves(the event boss), i was playing my low level lock, just wanted to warn you guys, sounded like he was 15 maybe younger.
Reply Quote
Oh I get it. The guy is swinging a stick and hitting a horse, but it's dead so it's not going anywhere. Hence, it's a futile effort. And you're implying that's exactly what the OP is doing.

I think that's a really fun metaphor!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/14/2011 10:54 PMPosted by Nevada
I'm pretty sure it doesn't let Hunters roll Need on Cloth. Did you both roll Greed and you just got outrolled? If that's the case, that's not ninjaing.

At low-levels, everyone can pretty much roll on anything.

Keyword being low-level.

low-level

no1curr, i farted, etc.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
10/14/2011 10:54 PMPosted by Nevada
I'm pretty sure it doesn't let Hunters roll Need on Cloth. Did you both roll Greed and you just got outrolled? If that's the case, that's not ninjaing.

The loot system only enforces item archetype after a character hits Burning crusade content so basically level 60. So "vanilla" content won't have a restrictions on who can roll need. Not to mention at such a low level like 15-20, even after the cataclysm, many items are itemized where they still provide a decent bonus no matter the type or stats.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I heard level 20 loot is serious business. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
OH NOES! How will you ever live!? I mean, it's not like you'll throw it away in 3 levels or anything....

But seriously, don't worry about it. It won't kill you to not have something, and sometimes people at low levels don't understand need/greed rolling. And some people are douches. Get used to it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]