Transmog, Achievements, Rep content runs [A]

85 Worgen Rogue
Well, since repeatedly posting runs in trade is sporadic at best - I'll try my luck here.

Please leave your name in your reply if you're interested in coming along to Vanilla, BC, or Wrath raids for gear, tokens, mounts, achievements, or hell - simply if you're bored.

If you like, shoot me an in game mail with the times you're available and I'll see if I can put together even larger runs.

-Molton Core
(Pretty much soloable at 85, but always looking for folks to come along with me since I'm already finished with all legendary bits)
-Blackwing Lair - Ideal comp is 3 people, no role specific
-AQ 40 - Need at least two 'hybrid' style characters: DK, Druid, Shaman
-Magtheridon, Gruul's Laire, Karazhan
(Again, pretty much soloable on all three, but I do run them with others from time to time, with exception of Kara which I save for myself on the off chance the mount drops)
-Serpentshrine Caverns - Generally need at least 4 people to coordinate Vash
-Tempest Keep - The Eye - Last boss will require at least 5 people, Mount chance
-Battle for Mt. Hyjal - 4 people can get this knocked out of the way
-Black Temple - 4-5 should be enough here, one of which a healer.
-Sunwell Plateu - 5 should be ideal here, but if a burn on third boss is wanted its probably in -the neighborhood of 8
-Naxxramus 10/25 - Various depending on which achievements are desired.
-Ulduar 10/25 - Various depending on which achievements are desired.
-ToC 10/25 - Various depending on which achievements are desired.
-ICC 10/25 - Various depending on which achievements are desired.

Note, these are just what I'm looking for and in no way indicate what people are capable of (So refrain from posting the obligatory: hurr hurr, we beat ---dungeon--- with only # person/people) I'd really like to get Underbog excited about 4.3 and all that it has to offer, as well as get some things crossed off my to-do list.

~D
Edited by Daemios on 10/17/2011 12:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
-Reserved for names of interested parties-
Reply Quote
70 Human Rogue
can i come? wisp me ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]