Font

90 Human Hunter
Anyone know a nice font addon like NiceDamage? I've set to find anything similar.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
http://www.vranx.com/font.htm
What's wrong with nicedamage btw? It'd be easier to recommend something if it was apparent what you were looking for in particular.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Outdated.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Ahhh. Don't worry about the dates. I mean if it's not working that's one thing, but default combat text and its font very rarely changes in patches, so it's unlikely those addons will be religiously updated anyway.
Just load out of date addons and see if it works. If not, try one of the alternatives.
Edited by Sedivy on 10/14/2011 4:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Nah, it didn't work at all. I'll check what you linked soon.
Reply Quote
20 Blood Elf Paladin
Get "Fonter" (http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/fonter) it's definitely the best and most complete font changing addon I've seen yet. Just remember to restart the game completely to see all the font changes, especially the damage font.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Try xDamageFont.

You can also use the original ClearFonts, its hasn't been updated in years but it still works since the API for editing fonts hasn't changed at all.
Edited by Zyliros on 10/15/2011 6:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I'll have to check this out. I used to use the Roth Diablo_OuF orbs because in that package included a font folder that allowed all the default fonts to be changed, but now having the Font folder created problems that made game unplayable.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
What do you mean made the game unplayable? Replacing fonts via font folder is a genuine way of changing fonts. It should in no way impact your game otherwise.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]