Raiding and Progression

85 Tauren Death Knight
Hello!

After spending two years on ZuluDEAD I'm interested in server transferring from that hellhole.

I was wondering how the server progression is here, which side is more dominant PVP-wise, and how active this server is.

Also, as a random question, which Alliance race is the best for a rogue considering some min-maxing. >_>
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
-Here's what progress is looking right now: http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/zangarmarsh
Several guilds are progressing well in 10m, while a few others are beating up 25m.

-Both sides are actually pretty even PvP-wise. Horde side can be pretty dead at times though. Not sure about Alliance, it's been a while since I had a character there.

-I would go Worgen rogue for PvE (extra crit), Human/Nelf Rogue for PvP. For Horde, either Belf (energy restore every 2 mins), Orc (extra damage with axes/fist weapons, attack power racial), or Troll (extra 20% haste CD).
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
There's like 1 mediocre progression guild. And the PVPers are spread between both factions pretty evenly unless they've transferred off recently. Don't transfer to Zangarmarsh if you want to seriously raid.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Don't listen to that. Just some wanna be elitist that transferred off the realm when their dumb guild broke up. They're not even on the damn realm anymore. We don't need that stuff here, it doesn't help our realm grow.

We have several guild progressing into heroics right now. It's getting a lot better.

Edited by Byniri on 10/16/2011 8:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Look how mad this clown is. Clowin all day.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
10/16/2011 08:41 PMPosted by Itsabeebo
Clowin all day.

I'm such a clow
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
BWUCK. Yeah brue clownin all day, clowing all day too daw. Yuh Yuh.

Buddy man can only point of simple grammar mistakes. Real

NOT EVEN GOING TO EDIT DAT !@#$T DOEEE.
alalallalalala
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Pro
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Grats on Heroic Rag Beebo.
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Druid
Don't listen to that. Just some wanna be elitist that transferred off the realm when their dumb guild broke up. They're not even on the damn realm anymore. We don't need that stuff here, it doesn't help our realm grow.

We have several guild progressing into heroics right now. It's getting a lot better.

Dude... come on at least don't lie.

Just do this OP -- go look at other servers for serious raiding its not hard to see who was being honest in this thread.

Bottom line this server is not a very serious raiding server. The last guild was still number 1 for over a month after they LEFT to give you a idea of how good it is here.

Sadly Zangarmarsh never took off in the raiding side of things. Some of us tried but it just didnt go over. Just use WoW progress to see the heavy raid servers
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Byniri for President.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Woa Woa Woa...

Who let the monkeys back on zangar forums?

Going to need that zoo-handler ASAP.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Actually Ive been around some other not researched randomly chosen realms. Zangar isnt a bad place to be. There's enough decent players on the server if you could get them into 1 guild id bet thats enough talent to do some damage on a world scale when it comes to raiding.

Reply Quote
86 Human Rogue
I'm not on Zangarmarsh anymore.
Edited by Vno on 10/30/2011 5:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
10/29/2011 01:57 AMPosted by Ryrok
Byniri for President.

My name is Byniri and this is my favorite post one the forum.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]