Ad Idem seeking core!

88 Draenei Shaman
Hello DH forums! <Ad Idem> is once again seeking a few core players to add to our 10 man team.

We're a fun group that enjoys the game and killing all the dragons Blizzard decides to toss our way. We've been around for awhile and don't plan to go anywhere, any time soon!
We are looking for dedicated raiders to stick with us through the rest of the expansion, as we've had people leave due to the SWTOR bug. :P

We want to get started ASAP with our DS raids, we've only been running the LFR finder and that's getting boring quick.

We're currently seeking the following core players and have immediate spots open for you.

1- Tank (pally, dk OR druid)
1- Melee (druid, deathknight, rogue)
2- Range (Mage, Warlock, S Priest)
1- Healers (pally)
We have openings for everyone that would be interested in joining that wants to raid, but those are just are open slots at the moment. :)

We aren't currently running FL's anymore, but would be willing to if people need a lot of upgrades.

We're looking for people that really plan to stick with the game, and are looking for a guild to serve as a home instead of just a place to acquire purples. If you're interested; please, have a personality and a sense of humor! We tend to joke around a bit hehe.

Things you should know;
We raid Tuesday's, Wednesday's, and Thursday's 6-9 server. 8-11 EST.
If you join and want to raid, you WILL raid.
We are a casual raiding guild in attitude but serious when it comes to progression.
We are a "mature guild" and most of our players are in their early 20's+. Some of us having kids and all that as well.
The guild bank pays for repairs on progression nights, and core and casual raiders have a daily "allowance" for repairs.
The bank is there for everyone! If you need something ask, we're able to provide food, flasks, gems, enchants or whatever else you may need. Just be sure to help us in return ;)
There is a two week "trial period" during this time you'll be testing us and we'll be testing you! We'll be looking at your attendance, demeanor and just overall personality. :)
We have a website with a ton and I mean a ton of information on it. Just check it out if you have any further questions.

If you are interested in joining please feel free to contact someone in-game and we'll get ya an invite as soon as we can! :)

If you have further questions, please contact one of the following people;
Aladesa or Phrike
You can also private message us on the website;
http://adidemguild.com/
OR you can RealID me;
lindseyxlee@gmail.com

TLDR;
Ad Idem, 10 man guild seeking reliable players.
Raid times: Tues-Thurs 8-11 EST
Be awesome.
Know what you're doing.
We help our raiders, because they help us.
Level 25 established raiding guild.
Edited by Aladesa on 12/11/2011 10:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Bump for a great guild i wish i could run with!!
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Shaman
D'aww <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bump for a holy pally or resto Druid
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Shaman
And now i'm going to bump this thread.
Edited by Aladesa on 12/10/2011 9:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
oh you posted your email, now i can sign you up for a bunch of spam !!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
Oh snap, Lee sent me here :-)
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Shaman
Putting my authenticator in is such a pain!
#WoWproblems
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hi Aladesa :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]