The unobtainable robe and tailoring pattern

13 Tauren Warrior
I have a set of those imperial robes... i was thinking of having my Tauren run around in a dress for a while
Reply Quote
I would very much love to see that Imperial Robes make a comeback for my mage!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
In regards to the Cindercloth Vest, I'd be more than happy to make it for anyone that requests it.

Whisper or mail me anytime on my server to this toon, or any of the alts I play frequently:

Plaguerider
Ashenrider
Soulfulhate
Scarletrider

Your mats, no extra charges. =)
Reply Quote
46 Blood Elf Warlock

I was planning on using that chest/leg/belt combo...well, it was one of my choices. ;P
I may have to steal the rest of that look, would you mind terribly? :)

Not at all! (I know I absolutely love that belt when I saw it). If you need a gear list I can grab it. I know the Shoulders/Gloves/Boots are Judgement and the Shield is from Isle Q, off the top of my head. ^-^

YES! It's amazing!
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Priest
I'd like to see the Cindercloth Vest pattern drop again myself. That or some kind soul from Korgath ought to start putting em up for auction!
Edited by Selledora on 11/6/2011 6:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Yes this and MANY other items are just missing from the game.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2973026656?page=42
I have compiled a fairly large list of things that were removed from the game. This pattern included.
Start on PAGE 42 (final page att of this posting here) for the list.

I would actually like to get the op of that thing to add my list as its a compiled list of me reading 42 pages of that thread, and not to mention scouring the internet for any other things sharing the same topic.
Reply Quote
84 Human Paladin
I'll toss my hat in the ring. After farming for several hours (Got six cloaks and five pants) I've had no luck with the vest or gloves. This is frustrating since I too had the "set" planned for an alt when she hits the right level. I didn't think it would be that big a deal to come up with the pattern...
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Paladin
Sorry if this topic is too old, but I too would like to see Chan's Imperial Robes added back into the game. I've killed the mob it used to drop from numerous times since Cata came out, and have not yet seen anything over level 33-34 drop from him. It's a bit frustrating, since it was the only robe of its colour/style in the entire game, aside from a lookalike robe that dropped in Naxx40 and is therefore also unobtainable.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I'd love to be able to get these items again. At the very least a clearly defined statement if they can even be farmed still would be nice.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Maybe I'm not the most sentimental type, but I'm having a hard time understanding why these particular items are so important. The stats aren't worth writing home about and they would be quickly replaced.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
12/06/2011 02:10 PMPosted by Deejmaster
Maybe I'm not the most sentimental type, but I'm having a hard time understanding why these particular items are so important. The stats aren't worth writing home about and they would be quickly replaced.

For transmog and RP purposes.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I picked up the recipe in the Khaz Modan Alliance AH for 200g about two weeks ago. I haven't seen any others since.

Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
12/06/2011 02:10 PMPosted by Deejmaster

I made a transmog set specifically around the Cindercloth Vest, so it'd be nice if I could go farm the pattern since I am a tailor instead of sitting in trade chat hoping I find someone.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
It's not just this pattern, they failed to realize that certain low level patterns would be sought after for cosmetics. This combined with the inability to have three costumes in cosmetics to switch between visually makes transmog as it is extremely fail. When you can't get the green sets you want because it's not dropping even for low level people to put them into the AH then there's a serious issue. Increase these drop rates Blizzard and add multiple costume switching to Mogging and it will be complete.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I'm with you guys. Althoug I kind of settled with the Elegant tunic... for now.
Reply Quote
84 Human Paladin
If you're on Wyrmrest, look up my tailor Maläw (that a is an ALT 0228) - she has the set and I'd be happy to make them for you for the mats. I just saw a vest go for over 100g on WA AH.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Well I am heartily farming the Cindercloth Vest pattern, going on about 4 days now. No luck though supposedly the drop rate is as rare as 0.04% post Cataclysm. Having the pattern for myself would be much more awesome than asking someone who has the pattern to make me 2 sets worth (1 for a mage alt). I like to collect patterns on this toon as it is anyway, ain't nothing wrong with that.

So to Blizzard I'd like to say: If the vest pattern is *removed* from the game, let us know somehow? I'd like to not spend weeks farming something that doesn't even drop anymore.
Also if it is removed, remove the other patterns that go to the set! When I went to farm the pants and cloak pattern I got them so fast I was like OMG! Sweet! Then started farming the vest and gloves pattern, and well, that's a whole 'nother story.

But my main request would be that they NOT be removed at all as it is a well-liked set and often requested. But as many ppl who played prior to cata may no longer be playing, even finding tailors who CAN make these is hard. Not impossible, but hard. But for collectors like myself, it would be much nicer to have the patterns.

'Nuff said.
Edited by Healana on 12/20/2011 10:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Bump - trying to farm a robe that is supposed to be in the game is silly. Please clarify for us Blizzard.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
As many others have said as well, I too would like to get my hands on the cindercloth vest pattern. I have farmed for weeks and gave up to ah farm with the same results. My belf mage is arcane ms and fire os, so the mageweave/ cindercloth look is what I'm aiming for. Here's to catching the dev team attention!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]