READ :)

1 Human Warrior
Hello, I am looking for a realm to transfer to with friends in hopes of starting our own raiding guild.

I am wondering what the A:H ratio is, who controls the server (Tol Barad, Progression, Etc.). Any other information that you feel I should know is also useful. Please don't be hateful.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Its like 1.1 horde to 0.9 alliance I believe. Tol barad goes both ways I don't pay too much attention but it is never dominated by one side for the entire week. BH is very accessible. The top guild is on alliance side and nobody really comes close to them in terms of progression although they have been stuck at 6/7HM firelands since before the nerfs and have not downed it yet.

What you should know is that if you want to start a raiding guild this is probably not your server because the player base is dwindling and quality players are severely lacking. I'd recommend somewhere like Stormreaver if you want a higher population with A:H at similar levels.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Stay.
Away.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Yeah if you are looking to do anything this is not the server for you it's a real low pop server and it's about 70% mouth breathers because either the good people xfer or are have been in the same group for ages and always stay with that group. My advice is get your friends to xfer to a decent population sized server and try it there you will have much better chances.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]