How do I display only enemies health bar?

87 Draenei Hunter
When I press ctrl+v, it will display all the current npc and player's health bar on top of them. Since I'm not a healer, keeping track of my own party's health is not really my concern. How do I make it to display only mob's health. I got it before somehow and it helped alot in dungeons, but I didnt know how I did it.

Thanks in advance :)
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Just push V for only enemy health bars. :)

Ctrl+V is all NPCs and players (enemies and allies), and Shift+V is only friendly NPCs/players.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Hunter
Oh, that was easy.
Stupid me. Thanks for the quick reply :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
The default Blizzard nameplates are often a pain in the rear because of how they shuffle around and overlap. A lot of folks, myself included, use TidyPlates to reskin them and clean them up. ThreatPlates is a threat plugin for it and very handy on AoE groups with a lot of mobs in a small clustered area.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Hunter
Just got it installed and it is much better.
Reply Quote
Note that you can also change which keys activate nameplates in the Key Bindings.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
How can I get the name of the NPC to stay, but just remove the ugly health bar? when I do any of the options, the NPC's name also removes :(
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
11/10/2011 05:26 AMPosted by Healzforall
How can I get the name of the NPC to stay, but just remove the ugly health bar? when I do any of the options, the NPC's name also removes :(

Instead of hijacking someone else's dead thread, please make a new one to ask a question next time.

ESC > Interface > I think it's under Names or Display, but you can toggle the display of enemy names (like how player names are displayed)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]