Any TBC Guilds?

70 Blood Elf Mage
Hey all, this is Matlok/Soulzero. I used to be on Madoran(Solace/Contra) and i think i remember a guild that only did TBC content. I was just wondering if it was still around? What i want to do is raid the content, rated bgs, and arena.
Edited by Icecreampie on 10/17/2011 3:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
There is still quite a few 70 twinks running around and doing arenas, but I don't think that there is a BC guild still active.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Fence Warmers, I think.
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Druid
I don't know if you will see this post, but Fence Warmers IS indeed still active and recruiting, we would love to have a new addition to the guild (particularly things like mages.) ;)
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Mage
i might start playing again soon and transfer over
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Hey can I join your guild?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
What was your name in Contra?
........just curious.......
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Hey all, this is Matlok/Soulzero. I used to be on Madoran(Solace/Contra) and i think i remember a guild that only did TBC content. I was just wondering if it was still around? What i want to do is raid the content, rated bgs, and arena.

MATLOK!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
MATCOCK
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]