Zodiac

100 Human Death Knight

I take it you didn't pick up on any of the sarcasm giving by the OP and their guild then?
Unless Tuo's changed since I knew her last, making a Thread for a cheap ribbing would be rather unlike her.

Can't speak for the rest of em though.

Seems very sarcastic to me: "Four winds is totes the prettiest T11 title, hands down. /jelly"
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Unless Tuo's changed since I knew her last, making a Thread for a cheap ribbing would be rather unlike her.

Can't speak for the rest of em though.

Seems very sarcastic to me: "Four winds is totes the prettiest T11 title, hands down. /jelly"

Followed by

10/20/2011 05:35 PMPosted by Tuonetar
Thanks for jacking the thread and making it seem sarcastic. WORST GUILDIES EVER

Just Saiyan. 'Sides, I don't even think Tuo has the ability to hater gonna hate on anything. She's too awesome for that.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Hunter
Methinks alliance furry is a bit insecure about his guild >>
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
HI I HEARD A DRAE SHIMALA POSTED IN THIS THREAD HIIIIIIII

That is you, right...?!

Also sorry Cybra. D: It was supposed to be a nicely put jealousy instead of raeg but it came out wrong. ILY GUYS did you notice KT's not the fourth worst server anymore? 8D? IT WAS SEXY.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
11/01/2011 07:38 PMPosted by Tuonetar
HI I HEARD A DRAE SHIMALA POSTED IN THIS THREAD HIIIIIIII
/Hugs a Tuo.

Hello thar Tuo :D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
11/01/2011 07:38 PMPosted by Tuonetar
did you notice KT's not the fourth worst server anymore?

You're welcome
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
recruiting mayo, pst with sandwich heuheueheuheueheuheueh
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
youre all terrible huehuehuehuehuehueh
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Whats this about

heuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuh
Reply Quote
heuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuhheuheuh
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
SINGED ES #1 NEVER CHASE
HUEHUEH UEHEUEHUEUHHEUUHEEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHHUEEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEHUEHUEHUEUHEUHUHEHUUHEUHEHUUHEHUEHUHUEUEHUHEUHEUHUEHUEHUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUEHUEHUEHUEHUHEUEHUHEEEHEUHEUHEUHUHEEHUEEHEHUEEUHEUHEUHEUHEEUHEUHEUHEHUEHUEUHEUHUE
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
And this is why trolls are part of the Horde.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
nighties why u disrespecting bro D: and wtf shim u alliance now? :o
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
US First 391 relic master race reporting in.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
http://imgur.com/NxOR1
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
/trollface
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]