The Ravencrest FRA

85 Gnome Mage
Forum Revitalization Act, 2011.....

Here's how it goes:

Stuff you'd like to change or see implemented in the game, but only on Ravencrest, because other realms don't deserve original ideas such as ours.

Here's mine:

* Undead race gets an extra 12 slot bag - The "Chest Cavity" is an extra container to carry extra loot, since they don't use their lungs for anything, so why not put extra gear in there?!! But beware, you may lose some items due to them falling out through rotting flesh holes, or they may get eaten by maggots.

* Undead should have an inherited pet, the flesh eating maggot. You know you already have them, so why not tame them and maybe start a little traveling maggot road show?

* Conversely, Blood Elves should suffer the consequences of having their hair stay luxurious during battle. They have a 12 slot bag that can only hold hair brushes, scrunchies, and Sunstrider brand hair products. Sure, it costs a little more, but you're worth looking like a nancy while bubblehearthing.

* Worgens should have a 2% chance to contract intestinal worm infestation if they eat within 5 feet of another Worgen. They cause all infected players to drag butt when not in combat. This has a 30 cooldown.

Feel free to add your ideas, please.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I'd like to add to that:

Upon death, dwarves leak out a pool of pure alcohol in a 12 foot radius, due to their 12% blood alcohol content. Anyone caught in this affected area become drunk themselves.

Also, a dwarven hearthstone looks like a portable breathalyzer.
Edited by Trivv on 10/15/2011 1:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
In that case, if you kill a female Tauren, there should be milk everywhere.

Also, there should be a RavenPug buff exclusive to our realm:
  • Any player in a PUG raid should should receive a 20% increase to hp, attack power, spell power, mana, all stats, fire resistance, and patience.

• (But Horde Firelands PUGS will still only down Shannox and Rhyolith.)

We should also have options to /ignore entire guilds.

Reply Quote
    85 Gnome Mage
    Oooooh, I like that last part.

Very Much.
    Reply Quote
    - World of Warcraft
    100 Troll Priest
    I should get a Crazy Cat Lady title.

...That is all! :P
    Reply Quote
    85 Gnome Mage
    If anyone is able to kill Raz in PvP, she drops one of her pets. That may sound like a good thing, but it's actually possessed by the spirit of Padook, and you involuntarily shout out gibberish in the Trade channel.
    Reply Quote
    100 Troll Druid
    10/24/2011 07:44 AMPosted by Trivv
    If anyone is able to kill Raz in PvP, she drops one of her pets. That may sound like a good thing, but it's actually possessed by the spirit of Padook, and you involuntarily shout out gibberish in the Trade channel.

LOL It should link Elemental Mage Staff
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Mage
    10/24/2011 10:42 AMPosted by Dirgeinferno
    Padook lives?

Padook lives on in all of us. You should see the shrine I made, it's really nice and smells like Cranberries.
    Reply Quote
    - World of Warcraft
    100 Troll Priest
    Padook lives, he just works really, REALLY early hours that makes it hard for him to play currently. :P
    Reply Quote
    100 Human Warlock
    - Party members can right-click female taurens to receive a glass of milk once per person per day. The conjured milk is cool, refreshing, and increases your stamina slightly because milk helps build strong bones. Clicking on a male tauren will also yield a glass of milk, however male taurens may only create one glass of milk in this manner once per day, period. Drinking it causes you to go insane with rage once you realize what has really happened.

- The rogue skill "kick" also performs a knockback effect when used against gnomes or goblins.

- The tree of life glyph has been removed so that everyone can fully enjoy the new and improved tree of life model. Additionally, the tree of life's head size has been increased by 50% and the overall model size has been increased by 25%. This is because we felt its appearance was too small and not awkward enough.

- Frostbolt's cast time has been reduced to 1.5 seconds, and it now has a 100% chance to root all targets in a 10 yard radius from the initial target for 8 seconds. This root effect has no diminishing returns. We hope this will make up for the painful lack of crowd control mages experience.

- If a user clicks reports more than one post within a 24 hour time period, their computer will punch them in the junk for being massive douche. We believe this will bring a quality and activitiy level back to these forums which has been missing for an entire expansion.

...HOLY SWEET !@#$ING JESUS, Raziya is a male troll? :o
    Reply Quote
    100 Human Priest
    10/29/2011 02:35 PMPosted by Alma
    ...HOLY SWEET !@#$ING JESUS, Raziya is a male troll? :o

This is just a guess, but I'm thinking it's trick-or-treat overkill. I got turned into a leper gnome a few days ago, and the only leper gnome costume is male. Shortly after, I got turned into a ninja - and oddly I was still male. So I did /dance since it's nice to see something besides the macarena occasionally. I logged out and came to scan the forums only to discover that my newly trans-genedered character was still in the male costume, even on the armory.

I bet the same thing, or something similar, happened to Raziya. Female trolls are too awesome to sex change. Like female draenei. I mean, really, who'd want to be a male draenei?
    Reply Quote
    100 Human Warlock
    Yeah, it's trick-or-treating. I've been doing that today, and it seems I've suffered the same fate. :(

And I'd make a male draenei just so I could macro /laugh onto every ability. Wonder how long I'd last in groups...
    Edited by Alma on 10/29/2011 7:36 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    - World of Warcraft
    100 Troll Priest
    I think mine is from Burgy Blackheart's Hat, which I have been wearing while I loremaster it up.

I would never sex change XD
    Reply Quote
    85 Human Rogue
    Darmoch
    85 Tauren Druid
    The Covenant

We should also have options to /ignore entire guilds.

I like that!
    Edited by Aescsearo on 11/6/2011 7:29 PM PST
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]