Hope for the Alliance

88 Human Warlock
Just as my hope in the Alliance's willingness to defend itself was waning, a great defense was mustered today in Stormwind. I had thought that no one on the Alliance was heading the announcements this morning as I warned of the impending attack. But when the attack started the forces were quickly mustered and the Horde killed and sent away from Stormwind. Thanks to you all for rallying to defend. Perhaps this bodes of better Alliance triumphs ahead.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Hmmm....sent away...that's funny. I distinctly remember killing a king in the library (with the candlestick)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^ *drools*
Reply Quote
nice..... trying to cover up the kings death you might have a job in government merlun
Edited by Cobolt on 10/18/2011 2:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid

10/16/2011 01:30 AMPosted by Cobolt
nice..... tyring to cover up the kings death you might have a job in government merlun

or fox news.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
And as evidence....Enjoy the movie!

http://youtu.be/NYLqgOmkO8M
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

That was great. Thanks for taking the time to toss this up.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Thanks saif, it took me awhile, still new to the software for doing it, but i love ozzy's comments throughout lol. sadly someone i know was told that the riders would most definately NOT be watching my video *cry*
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage

<3
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Good ole horde, Soo glad I left this server on my main. Bunch of wanna be pvpers trollin the forums, Astheria if you put as much effort into pvp achieves (arena) as you did making the youtube vid it might be credible.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I doubt my lack of arena achievements makes that video any less credible. We killed the king, we were the first to do it post-cata. I was there and had an amazing time kicking !@# with my fellow hoardies. I'm not a wanna be anything. I never said I was a PVP master, all I said is that hey, we killed the king!

And considering the short time that i've actually played this game, I have more than double you're achievement points in general. So please before trying to personally attack someone, admit that it was a cool video and was fun and gave us all a few laughs.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
10/18/2011 12:21 AMPosted by Vyvanse
if you put as much effort into pvp achieves (arena) as you did making the youtube vid it might be credible.

I'm genuinely curious to know how this logical leap worked out in your head. In what way is a video documenting an event, with no commentary or agenda, made any more or less "credible" by anything?

Do you think the video is doctored? Do you think there were special effects involved? Do you think it deserves to be categorized in the "conspiracy" list like the moon landing, that one video showing Rectify supposedly on a date with a girl, or the time Spotdot allegedly didn't die to Engulfing Flames?

Is it possible that King Varian was in on it? Do you think this is just an attempt to ensure support for a counter war againt the Horde? And you were able to deduce all this because of someone's lack of arena achievements?

You're blowing my mind, man. You're blowing my mind. ....That, or that word simply doesn't mean what you think it does.
Reply Quote
i knew it the king was in on it! just one big conspiracy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]