WTB; Dragonslayer title.

100 Gnome Warlock
Looking for guild or group to carry my scrub !@# through heroic Sinestra, will pay massive heaping mountains of gold. Whisper me in-game or shoot me a in-game mail.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
<Hell> is the only guild on the server who's downed Sinestra; if someone wants to build a group to go kill her though, I'd love to see her again if you could use a rogue. It was a pretty cool fight.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Yeah, Verelyse is the only Alliance player on Malygos with the title. Because he has too much free time and far too !@#$%^-ed much gold.

Seriously though, it's Malygos. Alliance side on Malygos. I'm shocked they know how to tank Baleroc, let alone do heroic Cho'Gall.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Having decent players in mixes of 378 and 391 gear trivializes the DPS checks in phase 1 and phase 3, I'll say that much. Good luck dealing with Wrack though, some things you cannot outgear.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I dunno about that Advo, I've got a character with Light of Dawn.

I've admitted openly to being so terrible I forget how to breathe sometimes.

With enough time and item levels you can outgear anything.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPbS_wLPDE0

wrack sucks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]