[A] Zion Boys - Open Raid Slots - 10/16/11

90 Night Elf Druid
Zion Boys is a near zero drama, casual adult raiding guild.

Stats you'd wanna know.

• We are level 25 guild.

• Most of us are older, above 30.

• Raid 7:30 - 10 on Tuesday and Thursday (hard cutoff time) for working folks. - there has been talk of a second raid schedule for an alts team.

• We are working on firelands - Normal.

• We over position raid slots to ensure raid quorum.

• Priority for slots is based on 14-raid night attendance system with built in catch-up.

• No one loses opportunity to raid.

• We aren't gear/achieve snobs, but we expect all players to make an effort to be appropriately geared. Help is provided if requested.

Other things to know

• Guild repairs on raids.

• We roll on all loot (of interest)

• All roles are available and charismatic players can take opportunity to raid lead.

• We are not a huge guild. Everyone gets to know each other.

Contact any member in-game if you are looking for a smaller raiding guild with opportunity to just kill some bosses and laugh at wipes or cuss and just blame it on the mage.

Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
WTF...blame the mage. it's always the healers fault, keeping tanks healed and dumb crap like that.

we could use a new Raid Leader also as Kurston mentioned, we are trying to grow the guild so that we can be more consistant on raid nights. Raid times and days are not set in stone,so if you're interested post here or /who zion boys and find someone in game
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
What, I can't blame the mage? *sigh*

Okay, blame the Death Knights then? Healers are just too sexy to be blamed.

FYI, No we aren't Zionists (it's just a name) and we aren't all males, either... it's just a weird name... ask me some time to 'splain it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
We are still looking for casual raiders...... or just casual players.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Update... we are working Dragon Soul now... I think 3/8, probably 4/8 tonight. For two raid nights per week, we do well enough.

Off nights who knows.... some of us group up and PvP or whatev.

Edit: Yes, 4/8.
Edited by Kurston on 1/6/2012 10:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
This sounds like the guild I have been searcing for a long time now. I have been playing since the begining of Kul Tiras and been raiding ever since I hit 60. Currently I am in Ex Nihilo but the raiding group I was part of is not raiding anymore. If you can use one more mage please let me know because I would like to start raiding again.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Sounds like an awesome guild, especially considering the age group. I'm a fairly new player and I was playing with friends but most of them left me for SWTOR so my own guild has been abandoned.

I would love to be a part of an active guild, if you guys are still recruiting. =) I'm pretty addicted to the game despite being a newer player so experienced players are definitely a plus for me!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]