[H] DV 10 recruiting 2 dps

100 Undead Priest
We are
Dawn Vigil 10 is one of the premiere raiding groups from Feathermoon Horde, raiding together since the (original) Zul Aman days, and all through Wrath of the Lich King. We are dedicated to beating content while it is current, and going for interesting achievements (mounts, etc) while doing that. We are currently 6/8 on Heroic modes, working on Spine.

We raid 3 nights a week, Wed - Fri - Mon 2-5am - yes, that's right, we raid in the wee hours of the morning, because our group is mostly made of Australians, Europeans, and a few crazy Americans who are awake at night.

You are
- A ranged dps: with a special interest for mages and boomkins
- A melee dps: ideally a DK

Your gear and your specific class is much less important (the class preferences above are only slight preferences, not strict requirements), although we would prefer if you could pull your weight from the get-go (i.e. not be in blues). Your gear HAS to be properly gemmed and enchanted, regardless of your gear level.

You don't mind wiping for several nights in a row. You know your class inside out, but you can take suggestions and criticism without getting offended, and can offer the same without insulting your raid mates.

You need to be able to set Mumble up, and have a mic.

If you are interested, contact me in-game or answer this thread.
Edited by Tsark on 7/6/2012 11:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Orc Warrior
bump!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
more people will come if you promise punch and pie.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
^
Reply Quote
88 Orc Warrior
I remember joining the raid on Thrian in Kara after a six month long hiatus with Lysh, Losh (on Homni), Taur, Dakyl (on her rogue?) and a couple other DV vets in the raid.

Our Goal in WoW was to create a competent, somewhat drama-free raid of friends. Together we have worked on and overcome PVE-specific challanges such as H LK, Zero Keepers, original timed ZA runs or H Cho'gall.

I am always happy to meet new people ingame and hope to see you there with us soon.

For more information poke anyone of us ingame.
Edited by Jarbel on 10/19/2011 8:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
*promises punch and pie*
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
What are your raiding times? I am really looking for a raiding guild for both of my tanks. My pally tank is a prot pally with a healer off-spec. This character is a feral tank with a feral cat off-spec (which fits your criteria more, I think). But I need to know the times. Both chars avg ilevel is 369ish.
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
Curse the raiding times that I can never make. @_@
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
My spare tank isn't geared well enough and your hours... Ugh! Definitely couldn't handle those hours.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Yeah if I was geared well enough... The hours wouldn't bother me since I'm up that late anyway. e.e
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
^
gear is the easy part
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
I did say that your gear was going to be the least important issue - Gruffian, I may contact you in-game
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Updated with additional needs (for 1 more dps)
Reply Quote
88 Orc Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Updated 15/11/11 with new needs
Reply Quote
I remember Thrian having that Soundwave from Transformers voice in vent a long time ago...and the DV group were pretty cool, too. I remember doing AQ and ZG during vanilla with them, Boro, and Ghogg. Meeeemories...
Reply Quote
88 Orc Warrior
11/18/2011 09:43 AMPosted by Blasko
I remember Thrian having that Soundwave from Transformers voice in vent a long time ago...and the DV group were pretty cool, too. I remember doing AQ and ZG during vanilla with them, Boro, and Ghogg. Meeeemories...

I still have my Audigy 1 somewhere

/bump
Edited by Jarbel on 11/20/2011 3:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
And a new update for the new needs! I swear, I could become an expert in team staffing after this last couple of months!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]