<Maelstrom> 6/7H 10M main raid LF Holy Paly

90 Worgen Mage
Maelstrom main raid is a progression raid. Ranked 4th on server (tied for 2nd as far as current progression). We achieved server first Glory of the Firelands Raider, despite having major attendence issuse with our old holy paly. Thus we are looking for a skilled Holy paly.
Our main raider are pro and serious, but easy to get along with. We plan to be ranked 1 or 2 server next teir, if not this teir.

Our raid schedule:
Tues, Thurs and Sunday 6-11 server.

REQUIREMENTS: 370 min item level, 7/7 reg FL exp (Heroic exp is a plus), Stable internet, able to attend all raids, Vent is also required with a working mic.

Loot System: Need main spec, Greed offspec. Tank and healers get priority on tier tokens

Post app at http://maelstrom-guild.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=75
and/or contact Briceis , Conjorer, or Hatefulpanda ingame

Other Maelstrom achievments:
Server first on reg Beth'tilac, reg Shannox.
Top ranked allance guild last tier, untill we started having attendance issues with the paly
Edited by Conjorer on 10/15/2011 3:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
Wish you luck with server first this tier, I hope you guys down Heroic rag soon that sucker needs to die. Wish you luck next tier for server firsts, I hear Maelstrom is a force to be reckoned with. Did resilience quit raiding? Is that why you are the 2nd most progressed guild now?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Resilience is still raiding but they've had attendance issues lately. Not that we've had much better since our Hpally has had internet issues for weeks now. We're both 6/7 hm but we did drakes first which people say makes us second since it was the only other distinguishing factor.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
10/18/2011 03:23 PMPosted by Bopfiveo
who would be dumb enough to think doing drakes has anything to do with a guild's rank on a server?

ACHIEVEMENTS R TUFF OK DOLLAR
Reply Quote
hai i want a drake/firebird/cool @ss mount )=
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Bend your schedule around my availability and I'm your man!

PS wtb drake achieves
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]