Why World of Warcraft is failing or will fail

90 Undead Warlock
I know that this has probobly been addressed many times before, but another thing that would make this game more engaging would be if the monsters were just slightly more challenging. For example, I was doing a quest in a cave in Zangermarsh one time and when I reached the monster I needed to kill at the end, I was thinking since this monster was put at the end of the quest I figured that it would be challenging to kill. But I killed it just as easily as any other monster in that cave and it was a major letdown. Blizzard, if your reading this, this issue has to be addressed. If the encounters with monsters in the world are not engaging then you will lose the players interest, like you are already. And I want this game to survive for much longer, but that can't happen if all the players leave, and it will ruin it for those of us who actually enjoy the game.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Yes you hit the nail on the head Carthalas of some random server, that's exactly what this topic was about and you contributed greatly to it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
dat necro
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]