Rest in Peace Sorshalynn

85 Human Warlock
Early this morning, my dear friend and fellow caster, Sorshalynn, lost her battle with cancer. She leaves behind her two beautiful children and her husband Rahab. This a memorial for all the great memories she left behind.

She watches from Heaven. We miss you.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Sorry for your loss, cancer is FTL :(
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
R.I.P. Brief encounter with Sorsh, seemed like a nice person, wouldnt wish cancer on anyone.
The world lost a good person.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Early this morning, my dear friend and fellow caster, Sorshalynn, lost her battle with cancer. She leaves behind her two beautiful children and her husband Rahab. This a memorial for all the great memories she left behind.

She watches from Heaven. We miss you.

I vaguely remember her, but it saddens me all the same.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I am sorry to reply to this so late....

My condolences Rahab
Sorsha helped make my time on Garithos much more bearable
Those of us who raided with Sorsh through the days of KoM then PHM felt like part of her family

You will be missed

-Prae
Edited by Baellfire on 2/18/2012 3:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
:(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Sorsh will be missed. Rahab I am sorry for your loss she was a good person. Prayers are with you and your family
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
I just heard after missing the game for so long. I am so sorry to hear of her passing. I remember all the times that she mentioned going into chemo. I hoped she was getting better. I am grateful for the good times and kindness extended to me in Pretty Hate Machine. She, Rahab, and Ville were very kind to take this odd gnome on their exciting adventures. I will be forever grateful for the mount they helped me get with ICC 10 Heroic achievements when I was just a new guildee with two runs. Sorshalynn will always be remembered as the elite mage who gained every achievement in the game, mastered every quest, collected every pet and mount, did old school dungeons for nostalgia (my favorite thing to do), and was one of the best, kind, and fair guild leader anyone could ever hope for. You are sorely missed dear Sorshalynn. You will be forever part of my lore in Azeroth as you always did making this game fun.

Zartan
Reply Quote
Sorry to hear.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Rahab, I can only imagine how your life has changed. I understand more than most going through my 2nd round of Chemo for Cancer myself and hoping for glimmer of light. Shorsha never let her disease slow her down or effect her attitude. Take care of your 2 wonderful children and praise them everyday. Knowing that Sorsha lives in each of them.

Old (sending love and hope)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
TNT
Logged into what was left of the guild and saw that your character was removed.. It made me sad to see it go... Hope you're doing well, Rahab. -Loofie
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]