[H] Ascension is Recruiting!

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Join a part of BWR history!

Ascension has a long and distinguished history on the server--we were server first for many BC-era kills including Archimonde and Illidan as well as being one of BWR's most highly respected progression guilds.

Most of us either took a break or spun off to the four winds during Wrath, but we're getting back together and we're ready to raid again!

Are we going to duplicate our glory days of server-first progression? Probably not. Our team is more casual these days and doesn't raid as much, but its core still consists of some of the old Ascension's top raiders, so we take our casual raiding seriously!

Us:
The core of our 10-man team, including two tanks, three healers, and several DPS, comes from the old Ascension raiding team. Rounding us out are some experienced DPS--new to us, but great performers. We're all 18+ and you should be too. We raid on Tuesday and Saturday nights, officially from 6-8 server time but it usually ends up going 6-9. Currently we're only 2/7 Firelands, but we're still getting geared up and expect to be moving faster as we go. Raid leader is 6/7 HM on main with experience on heroic Rags.

You:
You should be available to raid twice a week (emphasis given to folks who can make Saturday nights consistently, since we usually don't have any trouble filling up our roster on Tuesdays but often have absences on Saturdays). Be Firelands-ready with gear, but we can help you gear up. We're looking for solid raiders with good attitudes, consistent attendance, and the drive not to stand in bad stuff. Particular classes/roles we're looking for include:

- DPS with viable tank offspec (Pally, DK, or Druid)
- DPS with viable healy offspec (Shaman preferred)

Interested? Apply at http://www.ascensionbwr.com/forum . If you have questions, look for Malkorvan (guild leader) or Sildarath (raid leader) in-game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Please enchant your cloak!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Good to see you guys back, gl :)
Reply Quote
10/17/2011 03:24 PMPosted by Gloridhel
Please enchant your cloak!

Yeah, yeah. :P
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Is Silderath back with you guys? If so, tell Sil I said "hi"!
Reply Quote
Hi, Zalara!

This is Sildarath--this guy is my main now and Sil has moved to Proudmoore too in his mage form, but his DK incarnation is back on BWR with Ascension.

Good to see you're still around! :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/17/2011 08:03 PMPosted by Anathaemus

do your glove tinkers as well
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Hi, Zalara!

This is Sildarath--this guy is my main now and Sil has moved to Proudmoore too in his mage form, but his DK incarnation is back on BWR with Ascension.

Good to see you're still around! :)

I'm still around and kicking. Mostly playing on my druid Zalar (I'm a whiz and creative names, eh?). Hope to see you around in game sometime. Glad to see you guys are making a comeback.
Reply Quote
10/19/2011 01:49 PMPosted by Fafner

There. Happy now? I did the belt too, though I never got around to it before because I really would prefer not to have horrible things happen to me in the middle of a boss fight. But hey, if it'll get folks to come raid with Ascension, I'll make the sacrifice. :P
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
10/20/2011 05:40 PMPosted by Anathaemus

There. Happy now? I did the belt too, though I never got around to it before because I really would prefer not to have horrible things happen to me in the middle of a boss fight. But hey, if it'll get folks to come raid with Ascension, I'll make the sacrifice. :P

fafner is just teasing.

also, bumps and good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
/bump for great justice!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I R heals with tank OS with decent gear, and no I wont stand in dee FII-AH!

I just came back after 2 months off and I was looking around but I've been unable to find good fun people since I got back on BWR. Tuesdays and Saturdays shouldn't be a problem for me and only raiding 2 days a week is awesome so it doesnt end up feeling like another job. But I do like my PvP and my RP xD

And if you think I'm not a good Tuaren for your guild..... FREE BUMPS!! for BWR PEEPS!
Edited by Overgrowth on 11/18/2011 11:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
BUMP

And in the interest of full disclosure, it has come to my attention there is another guild Horde-side going by the name Ascension with funky characters in the name. They are not affiliated with us in any way.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
<Unholy Ascension> is also not their evil twins.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
<ascension asylum> on the other hand, is filled with crazy people, as expected of people in an asylum. specifically, a crazy shaman lady.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Mage
Bump. Still looking for DPS applicants to fill in our 10man roster.

Raid times changed to Tuesdays and thursdays from 6 server to 9 server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]