LF 9PM PST Raiding Guild

1 Blood Elf Paladin
Morning folks!

Hoping to find some information pointing me to where I should go looking or people having guilds themselves.

A couple of us (my wife, a friend, and myself) are looking to transfer off the server we have lived on since Vanilla. Due to real life, we can't raid before 9:00 PM PST (jobs, dinners, kids, etc.) and our current server just doesn't have the population at that time to really do much. The guild situation is terrible and the PuG situation even worse.

Characters looking to move:

Me: 85 Hunter/85 Shaman (Resto/Elemental)/85 Druid (Bear/Heals) - 3/7 FL
Wife: 85 Druid (Bear/Heals), 85 Mage - 6/7 FL
Friend: 85 Druid (Kitty/Bear), 85 Paladin (Heals/Ret), 85 Priest (Disc/Holy) 3/7 FL

Hoping to find a guild out there that raids around that time (or a server with an active PuG population that can actually raid).

Anyone happen to have any suggestions?

Thanks!
Reply Quote
10 Human Paladin
Have you gotten any answers. I am also in the same boat. I play from 9:30PST to about 2am PST ...

I really would like to start on a server where the pop was good for my play times.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I am told by my friend that play Horde on Nagrand that there is a strong Pug seen as far as guilds no idea as im not horde
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Pacific Standard Time

Oceanic Realm 99% filled with Aussies and Kiwis in GMT+10/12

Derp
Edited by Larrius on 12/27/2011 5:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
12/27/2011 08:42 AMPosted by Duspoop
I am told by my friend that play Horde on Nagrand that there is a strong Pug seen as far as guilds no idea as im not horde

Yea definently, only take 3 hours to clear BwD.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Hi,

<Chilled> is a fairly new guild built with experienced raiders. We're lvl 15, we raid WED and SUN nights starting at 9pm Server Time.

I myself have a child, and my partner is a shift worker so we understand real life commitments. We're friendly and over all just like to have a good time. If you think we might be for you then send myself, Moraine or Nenami and pst in game.

My alt code is 0239 for my silly "I"

Hope to talk soon :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]