[A] Renascentia LFM

100 Human Death Knight
Renascentia is back from hiatus (somewhat) and looking to fill a few Heal and DPS spots for a 10man progression raid team. We run short raids, a couple nights a week and in that compact schedule in the past we managed to stay competitive (somewhat).
Just putting the feelers out there for now, raids won't come together completely until 4.3. Please see Grotrinn or Fulcon ingame for more info or email/RealID grotrinwow@gmail.com

Thanks,
-Grot

"Lead, Follow, or GTFO out of the way."
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
i can heal 0.0
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
much love Pots...

resilience = PvP, atleast thats what I've heard.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
me to but im not sure

and what happened in breakdown?
Edited by Overninekay on 10/18/2011 11:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
its nice to now u still remember what the stats mean guys... :P

but we all know healers need resilience to heal, hunters need strength to DPS and DKs need good solid players who understand all facets of the glass to do anything..

double :P
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
love

also why would u ever want to go back to the alliance after u have had a taste of win :)

good luck Grot..u will need it with whats left on Shu'Halo's alliance side, but at least i know u r used to molding lackwits into good raiders...look how u helped me LOL
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
You are a glowing example of a good raider Mortaryon...
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Breakdown is trying to do 25 mans, they got H25 man shannox down last night...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
grats to breakdown
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I'm back as well, so all you really good dps and heals come play with the motherfu***** CYE.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
why did you guys leave in the first place?
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
I don't like fish. I never have. Everyone who knows me, knows this. Yet we go out sometimes and I think, you know what, maybe i'll get fish, it cant be that bad. My friends warn me, but i heed no warnings and get the fish anyways. I take a bite and say "This isn't so bad." then a second and a third and think "Hmm...it's not great." Then halfway through the meal I push the plate away from me and say to those with me. "this is awful, you know I hate fish, why would you let me order this nonsense?" They laugh because they did warn me, and they know i'll do it again.
It's the same for 25man raids. I think i can stomach them, then i realize how little tolerance for idiots I have and that it's hard not to deal with at least a couple in any 25man raid. Breakdown is a great group of guys, will have great success, and I wish them the best of luck. It's just not my particular cup of tea.
As for why we left, we went looking for something that's impossible to find...realized it after we had burnt ourselves out and quit. So were just going to run things a little loose, try not to get caught up in the push too much but still intend to remain competitive.
Mort, you should know as well as anyone that the talent is out there, and that anyone who is worth anything came from somewhere. We were each under utilized until someone gave us the chance to reach our potential. The people are out there, its just a matter of who thinks they want to step out of the box and perhaps take the next step and who would rather sit in their comfort zone and be mediocre.
So, Cye, Jerola, Brown, are going to try and put the band back together to raid a couple nights a week and as usual we need a couple exceptional healers and a couple DPS to round out a roster.
Anyone looking to upgrade for 4.3, so are we.

PST Grotrinn or Fulcon in game for more details or you can reach me via Real ID grotrinwow@gmail.com

See you on the battlefield.
-Grot

"Lead, follow or GTFO of the way."
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
I don't like fish. I never have. Everyone who knows me, knows this. Yet we go out sometimes and I think, you know what, maybe i'll get fish, it cant be that bad. My friends warn me, but i heed no warnings and get the fish anyways. I take a bite and say "This isn't so bad." then a second and a third and think "Hmm...it's not great." Then halfway through the meal I push the plate away from me and say to those with me. "this is awful, you know I hate fish, why would you let me order this nonsense?" They laugh because they did warn me, and they know i'll do it again.
It's the same for 25man raids. I think i can stomach them, then i realize how little tolerance for idiots I have and that it's hard not to deal with at least a couple in any 25man raid. Breakdown is a great group of guys, will have great success, and I wish them the best of luck. It's just not my particular cup of tea.
As for why we left, we went looking for something that's impossible to find...realized it after we had burnt ourselves out and quit. So were just going to run things a little loose, try not to get caught up in the push too much but still intend to remain competitive.
Mort, you should know as well as anyone that the talent is out there, and that anyone who is worth anything came from somewhere. We were each under utilized until someone gave us the chance to reach our potential. The people are out there, its just a matter of who thinks they want to step out of the box and perhaps take the next step and who would rather sit in their comfort zone and be mediocre.
So, Cye, Jerola, Brown, are going to try and put the band back together to raid a couple nights a week and as usual we need a couple exceptional healers and a couple DPS to round out a roster.
Anyone looking to upgrade for 4.3, so are we.

PST Grotrinn or Fulcon in game for more details or you can reach me via Real ID grotrinwow@gmail.com

-Grot

Read this in Andy Rooney's voice.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
still lookin for a couple exceptional healers...
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
rumor has it there are still a few healers out there...LFM Healers!...I'm offering Cye's virginity as a signing bonus.

-Grot

Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Resto druid spot solidified, still looking for a holy pally, a resto shammy or disc priest...inquiries can be made via email or realID grotrinwow@gmail.com or see myself or Fulcon ingame.

-Grot

Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
i have all 3 of those classes you are looking for ^.^
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Sir Potsalot, unless you and HP intend on transferring back to alliance the fact that you have those classes doesn't really help me now does it? But thanks so very much for the info.

-Grot

Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
i didn't say that they were all horde
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]