Farewell Kirin Tor

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Thought I would take the time to give a little goodbye to the server, gonna miss most of you guys, can care less about others :P Jaykayy. You know I love you all, regardless of the constant toon swapping to lol @ kids that don't 1v1 in elwynn ^.^

My days of messing with Goldshire is now over, and I will miss it the most. Mainly the hate I would get from people. <3

Hope everyone has fun on KT.

Peace beetches <3
Reply Quote
Why would you write such a lovely goodbye to our moderately decent beaches? Oh. I see
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Come on Nana, you should know better. Derp loves his beeches <3
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Well, a wise man twice done told me. To be a man, you gotta be a man, still to this day I have no idea what the hell he was saying? .. but one night, under the bright moon sky, I took a dip into the river naked and let it take me where is takes everything else .. The Dark Caverns of Ecuador. There I began my journey through the steep valley of stair steps made of bricks, and they did not have rails so i stole a peg leg from some oatmeal cream pie lady so i could make it up alive! ..When I got to the top there was a huge beam of light shining right on me, right then and there i couldn't breathe and had wished i could take everything back. I was going to explode with the rushing heart beat deep down inside of me, just banging itself, looking for a way out. I took no chances, I ran right up to it. I was gonna smash whatever twas. 2 steps ahead, I heard the noise. It was a ringing beep. I was stunned with excitement because I know i have heard that sound before. Without a second glance, i stared at it. .. got really close, and there my destiny was made
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
As you see it it is, while the seeing lasts, dark nightmare-history, time-as-coffin; but where the water was rigid there will be fish, and men will survive on their flesh till spring. It’s coming, my brother. . . . Though you murder the world, transmogrify life into I and it, strong searching roots will crack your cave and rain will cleanse it: The world will burn green, !@#$% build again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]