Hai. Bai

85 Human Warrior
I know nobody remembers me anymore. Havent been on in ages. Just figured id say make it formal. Subs up, not renewing. See you in SWTOR (its awesome), Tera and/or BF3. If you need to get in touch with me, im sure if you pester Immadude or someone in SK they can find me or get you my steam or origin id.

/hugs'n'kissus

Xai
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
noo... say it ain't so =( . ele and i miss ya! lol. i'll pester imma for a way to get a hold of you as i think hubs and i are going to give swtor a go as well
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Cya Xai , you're a true ledgend !

Reply Quote
82 Human Warrior
If you need to get in touch with me, im sure if you pester Immadude or someone in SK they can find me or get you my steam or origin id.

Does this mean I'll have to actually log in?
The account with Immadude on it has run out, so will have to log in with this one.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Does this mean I'll have to actually log in?
The account with Immadude on it has run out, so will have to log in with this one.

well... that explains why i havent got a mail back (yet) lol... i'll send one to imma so when you do log in, if you could i'd appreciate it =)
Reply Quote
Hai! bai! xai! /salute
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Take care Xai. Might see you over in SWTOR we'll see!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
bgs rnt the same w/o u :(
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
I know nobody remembers me anymore. Havent been on in ages. Just figured id say make it formal. Subs up, not renewing. See you in SWTOR (its awesome), Tera and/or BF3. If you need to get in touch with me, im sure if you pester Immadude or someone in SK they can find me or get you my steam or origin id.

/hugs'n'kissus

Xai

blasphemy.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Holy crap, for some reason I can still post. Thought this would have been gone long ago.... So yeah, Ive settled in playing SWTOR, im on Iron Citadel (us pvp) under the main alias of Tiri if anyone is around and wants to say hello. Or with some convincing a nice SK person can give you my AIM id. Happy New Years all!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]