I have returned..

58 Human Paladin
After a LONG LONG break (18 months I guess)

Before I left, I was a big fluffy bear tank in a High end Raiding guild (also a resto shammy when needed)

here is my question. I didnt pick this server, it was picked for me, and it really does not matter, I will make the best of what it is.

Since I have not played since the end of BS (right before Lich King came out) and I have seen a few complaints about server population, I must ask this. Is respeccing (to protection) in Outlands worth it? Is there enough PUGs there to make it worth it (and to get my groove back) or should I want until I hit 68, and move on to a new area?

Without playing here, and knowing the areas ahead of me, I figured I would ask here. When is the best tiem to respectt to Protection, and start getting serious about tanking?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]