Really guys? get better

85 Human Warrior
Shu'halo has been my home realm for since i started playing, and for some reason, people are just as bad if not even worse then they were 1 year ago, there was very little improvement. I left the server. But now i came back because some one had asked for my assistance.
But any ways, doing these ICC 25 mans for Trihara's SM is saddening.
Most of the people on this server cant even put 2+2 together, i dont know what they are trying to accomplish by not trying to be good at this game. if you dont want to improve your skills at some thing, why play it at all?
It is bad all over, people still have not learned to stay out of fire.....cmon Shu'Halo...get better
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I got a tissue if you want?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The frownies and the :'(
Edited by Gríngo on 10/19/2011 1:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Really? Why would you post this? What could you actually accomplish with this post? You're one tip is not to stand in the fire.

Shu'halo is not a fail server. It's probably about as good as other servers made around the same time.

If anything, Bronze League is a testament to that. We're ranked US top 25 for 10 mans now. We met up on Shu'halo and started raiding here. We found some of our best players from pugging. WoW is not an extremely difficult game. Part of the experience is finding a group of competent players and killing !@#$ with them.
Edited by At on 10/19/2011 3:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
At! I heard you raid sweet? t/f?
Reply Quote
How sweet I raid is a secret. I only hope to come close <Farv Dot Edu> one day.
Reply Quote
Raiding 10 man Heroics was not getting us the drops we wanted. So we raided 9 man instead.
Edited by At on 10/19/2011 4:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
yes, that is my point At, it only goes so far...there are about...10% of the server that knows what they are doing...the others dont have a clue. there are currently 18 guilds that are 7/7 normal... and i think the only 25 man is Oceanic, tho im not sure if they are still 25 man. WoW is not a difficult game at all, and not to stand in fire is just the start lol. My point is, yes there are some good players on this server....but the basic population of it are just clueless of how to achieve their potential.
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Hunter
wow is hard nuff said
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
haha max...... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/spirestone/Altside/simple maxs alt he was telling me he had heroic gear on... so it looks like youre just as bad as anyone eles on this sever and worse cause you try to lie about it.

i vote we should change the title of this post to Really Max? Get better.
Edited by Svartalheim on 10/20/2011 7:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
My guild had the HARDEST time getting a raid team together since the beginning of Cata. All my Wrath raiders stopped playing, so I was pretty much starting from scratch. Ran into the issue of finding a couple good raiders. Max included, that lack the "teamwork" gene. If things aren't progressing quickly enough...its guild change, or faction change, even server change. In my opinion...if you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem. And I distinctly remember alot of our wipes, especially on Atremedes, being at your hands...so lets not talk about others.

If you don't have the patience to help your guild succeed and can't be a team player....perhaps you should play a game where you can do everything alone....
Edited by Makinzy on 10/20/2011 7:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Oceanic does not do 25m.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well excuse me if i like being in this terribad ridden cesspool. I'll be Terrible, AND LIKE IT!

What do you say about that Johnny MCpooperstein!?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Well excuse me if i like being in this terribad ridden cesspool. I'll be Terrible, AND LIKE IT!

What do you say about that Johnny MCpooperstein!?
^lols^
Edited by Svartalheim on 10/21/2011 7:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

If you don't have the patience to help your guild succeed and can't be a team player....perhaps you should play a game where you can do everything alone....

Well put.

I get my $15 worth Max. If the fact that I have very little raid experience bothers you, it's definitely YOUR problem, not mine.
Edited by Tourniquet on 10/21/2011 8:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
OMG..i miss Shu'halo so much sometimes....then i see posts from guys like Max and it reminds me how a few people like him can give a server a bad name..sad really..miss you guys=)
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
who are you?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Wait, are people really sitting here trying to argue and say this server doesn't !@#$ing blow? LOLOLOLOLOL, excuse me while I change my pants, they have been soiled.
Edited by Hötz on 10/23/2011 8:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
There are a ton of other servers just as bad, if not worse. Blame Blizzard for dumbing down the content to a point that it caters for the mass of casuals rather than the few hardcore gamers.

The LFG tool system had a major impact on the game and gave a large percentage of players a reason/excuse to not really bother or put any effort in.

Expecting other players to want to play to a similar level that you do is your issue. Accept that things are what they are. BC was the better expansion out of them all, the rest just continued the downhill progression of player quality in terms of progression.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]