Actual Good Guild?

85 Goblin Warlock
Im looking for a home for my characters as it seems im stuck on drak'tharon. I have five 360+ geared characters. Content is fairly easy in my opinion depending on who your running with. Im looking for a guild that hosts alt runs for FL and has content on farm. My schedule prohibits me from core raiding but that doesnt mean im not core raiding material. I have been on this server from the start and have every class up to 85. Not looking to carry any bad guilds either.......

ps. This is my bank alt due to the fact that my characters are still in a guild atm
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
All the good guilds left or disbanded then server xferred off ages ago. Only really decent horde guilds are Tyranny, Greff Squad, and Eidolon from what I hear. Xferr to Illidan, that's where my main is. I barely log on him but I see pugs for FL with 1 or more HMs literally all the time.
Edited by Aphellion on 10/23/2011 12:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Also, I left Drak half a yer ago, so those guilds may or may not be top anymore. Either way, most of the guilds on Drak who are good have full rosters. Go pug over half the servers progression weekly on Illidan imo.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Good luck finding a good guild on drak. they are becoming more and more rare. Eidolon transferred last week, and I heard rumors tyranny is considering doing the same.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
10/23/2011 09:12 AMPosted by Skeerd
Good luck finding a good guild on drak. they are becoming more and more rare. Eidolon transferred last week, and I heard rumors tyranny is considering doing the same.

You heard wrong.

Tyranny numbah wun.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
You would be number 1, but you guys have Bag, so stop kidding yourself
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Time for me to reroll my char to another server as well =P, pew pew pew... Happily power leveling at Nagard
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]