Looking for old friends

85 Blood Elf Paladin
So i have played on this server since 05 and i have met a lot of really awesome people. With that being said i took a hiatus and recently started playing again. It would be really cool to meet up with some old friends on this server(if there still are any). A few of my old characters names are Sangocarnage/Evilkikyo/Xarion/Alevice, if you recognize any of these, please let me know! This game was always more fun when i could jump on and have multiple people to talk to/play with!

Thank you,
Calvertron
Edited by Calvertron on 10/18/2011 6:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Oh hey! Where you been?!?!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello! :D I had to take a break for WoW due to some real life issues. But i have recently started playing more regularly. If you dont mind me asking which character of mine do you remember?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Speaking of Calverton, that's the name of the cemetery by me, which is almost where this server is, with the rest of the inhabitants there. ded
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
10/20/2011 08:34 AMPosted by Calvertron
Hello! :D I had to take a break for WoW due to some real life issues. But i have recently started playing more regularly. If you dont mind me asking which character of mine do you remember?

None. I was just bored.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]